UFC on ESPN+ 23 Ortega vs The Korean Zombie

Going to try to savage this one.
Just got told I'll be working at 9am and the card is at 2am for me.
Behind on tape so I may grind when I get home that'll leave me with about 5 or 6 hours to get a few more reads.
Then stay up to watch the card that should give me about 1 or 2 hours of sleep before work. Then it's back to the grind trying to make up all the money I put toward the Korea card with legitimate work.
And then finally

Didn't tape either of them because I am 41 years old, married, and will be in bed at like 9 pm tonight after Star Wars so I won't be able to watch the earlier fights lols.

You aren't staying up for Dateline?

UFC Busan Ceremonial Weigh-in from this morning:

Anyone have a strong gut feeling Rakic just absolutely levels Volk at some point with something precise?

Anyone have a strong gut feeling Rakic just absolutely levels Volk at some point with something precise?
Not too deep in but I like Volk's movement better so far, people though Latifi's power would get him and he ended up finishing him.

Not too deep in but I like Volk's movement better so far, people though Latifi's power would get him and he ended up finishing him.

Latifi is a short armed dwarf compared to the giant, long and quick Rakic...

Anyone eyeballing Granger/Lemos doesn't go distance? Both girls with high stoppage rates...

Real talk? I'm embarrassed to say my wife records them.
tenor.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>

Jk. I only watch the local news.

Didn't tape either of them because I am 41 years old, married, and will be in bed at like 9 pm tonight after Star Wars so I won't be able to watch the earlier fights lols.

You are my people.

Taped Barcelos/Said...Give Said an advantage at kicking range and barcelos advantages pretty much everywhere else. Said has great technique striking, but is a bit rigid, reminds me of Cerrone in that aspect. Barcelos is much more fluid, has very slick boxing, fast hands in the pocket, solid power, blends his wrestling in nicely to get clean entries and his ground game is very high level. I think he can successfully pressure enough to take Said out of kicking range and force him to exchange. The wrestling/grappling exchanges will be interesting, but I give Barcelos the edge there given I like his entries a lot more and his ability to find and hold dominant positions. He is a top 10, arguably top 5 talent in a deep division IMO. Went 1.5u -105.

Last edited:
I'm praying to the Just Bleed Gods on this event. There are a lot of fights near even that I see ending ITD.

Barcelos beat only bums, Said defeated Scoggins and Ramos which are much better competition than Barcelos had. Barcelos is also 34 years old, imo Said wins this

Back