UFC on ESPN+ 23 Ortega vs The Korean Zombie

Anyone have a strong gut feeling Rakic just absolutely levels Volk at some point with something precise?

not a strong gut feeling, things in the footage make me think that. still some question marks but rakic could be an elite light heavyweight imo.

Three way parlay, Pantoga ITD +185, Mike Rodriguez ITD +185, Omar Morales ITD -105 - 35 bucks gets you 520.

How much of a degenerate retard am I playing this one??

Edit* Dong is a walking punching bag and I expect a stoppage but should I swap Morales out for the korean superboy or someone else?

Last edited:
Lets hope for a better event this time last event My worst showing ever literally stopped betting after like the 5th fight

Benoit-120
Granger-185
Pantoja-Under2.5+143
Ma-Under 1.5+110
Mokhatarrian-Under 2.5+110
Boser-Over1.5-154
Nurmagemov-115
Kang-Under 2.5+131
Barriault-130
Jung-110
Choi-Under 2.5-135
Rakic-Over 1.5-170
Edfar-Over 4.5-131

7 fights end in KO+1053
1 fight ends in KO+2465 (ALL FOR 25)
8 Fights end in KO+2600

5 fights end in sub+2700
(BOTH FOR 25)
6 fights end in sub+9988
If more then 6 fights end in sub im guessings it a push since my site dont offer more then 6

4 fights end in dec+1025
3 fights end in dec+2525 (ALL FOR 25)
10 fights go to a dec+1583

Last edited:
Three way parlay, Pantoga ITD +185, Mike Rodriguez ITD +185, Omar Morales ITD -105 - 35 bucks gets you 520.

Edit* Dong is a walking punching bag and I expect a stoppage but should I swap Morales out for the korean superboy or someone else?
Well according to Volk he doesn't think his fight goes the distance. Listening to the media stuff he mentions he'll be looking for counters rather than pressing forward thought that was interesting at least. I could see Superboy Choi with a stoppage.
He is looking big and Jourdains strike defense isn't great

Last edited:
I don’t think I can stay up until 2am let alone watch a card in the middle of the night

Dunno what I’m going to do here.

@JimGunn are we playing a heads-up on DK for this last card of the year? Or do you wanna wait for UFC 246 on January 18?

I don’t think I can stay up until 2am let alone watch a card in the middle of the night

Dunno what I’m going to do here.
Give me access to your account and your units spike up from live bets.

The commentary from the weighs was interesting. Omar trained some with Usman for his camp. That and Volkan trained with Gane as well at dog odds the experienced striker seems like value to me.

Give me access to your account and your units spike up from live bets.
Go full degen and try meth? Who needs sleep anyway or all those teeth.
Myself I'm torn between sleeping 4 hours tonight or just ingesting enough caffeine to revive a bull elephant.

The commentary from the weighs was interesting. Omar trained some with Usman for his camp. That and Volkan trained with Gane as well at dog odds the experienced striker seems like value to me.
I originally had volkov at +137 which was solid value imo, but something in me is saying rakic is the real deal and I really liked his +400 Dec line. Think volkov is a strong starter and too tough to be put away early but I also have a little on rakic win in 3rd round where volkov tends to gas.

Kang looking big next to Liu at the face offs. Can't help but think Liu may find another hard knee or uppercut if still likes to dip his head so predictably.

Rodriguez and Morales Both losing

I originally had volkov at +137 which was solid value imo, but something in me is saying rakic is the real deal and I really liked his +400 Dec line. Think volkov is a strong starter and too tough to be put away early but I also have a little on rakic win in 3rd round where volkov tends to gas.
Maybe I haven't seen enough on Rakic atm. I don't hate the under though I think Rakic either blitzes Volk with a fast combo or tries and eats a better timed counter.
Yeah that +400 decision seems wide

Anyone have thoughts on Rakic changing his camp to stay close to his newborn?
The way he looks on the scale it may have motivated him but still it seems like it could be a distraction who knows.

Does Barcelos remind anyone of Jose Aldo?

Maybe I haven't seen enough on Rakic atm. I don't hate the under though I think Rakic either blitzes Volk with a fast combo or tries and eats a better timed counter.
Yeah that +400 decision seems wide
+375 on my site

@JimGunn are we playing a heads-up on DK for this last card of the year? Or do you wanna wait for UFC 246 on January 18?
Sure, I'm in. I'm not staying up all night to watch and maybe not even hardly betting this card because of the stupid time it is on. I'm much more interested in Bellator, Glory, Combate & boxing this weekend since I don't have to stay up all night to watch those and I like a lot of the odds better in some cases.

Back