UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige

Bergh looks like bum version of Emil Meek.

Jason Gonzalez looks awful too.

This is going to be a terrible fight.
Bergh fights very differently from Meek. He is a sub hunter.

also, the safest bet is Belbita/Jojua going over 2.5 rounds. There's really no way this is gonna end ITD.
Disagree. Meme sub potential. Bebita has been guard subbed few times and Jojua looks for it.

Disagree. Meme sub potential. Bebita has been guard subbed few times and Jojua looks for it.

I can't see it. Belbita has good enough TDD where she'll keep it on the feet (see: meatball mccan fight). They'll trade pitter patter shots for 3 rounds

Jojua has been able to sub girls that are really low level (im talking about its their first pro fight) but her cardio sucks (which will be worse in abu dhabi).

Her first showing against Sarah Moras was terrible.

Riwiera might have a decent chance against Cody.
Cody has no ko power
Riviera has better boxing
Riviera has good defensiwe wrestling so Cody wont take him down

Benoit T/KO for +435
Lerone Murphy DEC for +305
a lot of good props here

He lost the vast majority of the fight and connected with s random haymaker.

IMO he's slightly better than Bergh but it's a dumpster fire fight
the difference to me is Gonzalez has 0 ground game and Bergh at least thinks he has a ground game

I can't see it. Belbita has good enough TDD where she'll keep it on the feet (see: meatball mccan fight). They'll trade pitter patter shots for 3 rounds

Jojua has been able to sub girls that are really low level (im talking about its their first pro fight) but her cardio sucks (which will be worse in abu dhabi).

Her first showing against Sarah Moras was terrible.
Seems like you are basing a lot of things on 1 fight from each opponent. I am not trying to argue with you, this a straight up pass for me. But there is so many variables in this fight. Both girls will be much better then their debu, both are very young, Belbita improved a ton from her last fight before UFC and her debut. But 3 of her 5 loses are by subs, one is against a 3-1 fighter, the other is Lipski who is not amazing of her back. Two of those subs are armbars. Jojua has 4 Armbar subs and a heel hook. Both the girls are cans. Jojua is also dropping down to FLW which is much more natural for her than BW.

Watched an interview with Fishgold. Said as he has been out so long he wants to go in and earn that 50k bonus. Said he wants to stand and bang with Gordon. I was going to play Jared dec, but you never know what happens in this fight with Fishgold in that mindset, round1 Fishy or Jared ML/ITD maybe

Hard to trust Jared Gordon's chin

I'm on Gordon dec but hedged a bit with Fishgold KO at +625 and Rd 1 +350. Even though Fishgold sub hunts, most of his many sub wins are Rd 1 when both guys are dry and he's fresh.

the difference to me is Gonzalez has 0 ground game and Bergh at least thinks he has a ground game
I don't think Gonzalez has 0 ground game. The Russian guy acutally looked pretty solid positionally, but yeah Bergh's win condition is probably a sub.

Gonzalez has striking defense and toughness, though. Bergh looks like a mental midget. It's Hermansson's game, but without the cardio or sociopathic self-confidence.

Fishgold having SUB at 3.6 and KO at 8.5 is weird

I get that Fishgold is a submission guy and doesn't really do KOs, but Jared Gordon's gym's specialty is avoiding getting tapped out and turning it into GNP

Seems like it's literally Jared Gordon's chin v Jared Gordon's ability to get his opponent to the ground quickly. I don't think I've seen him look for a sub once in the UFC, and Gordon DEC is probably most likely, but I'm liking the value on Gordon KO at 6.5 and Fishgold KO at 8.5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back