PBP UFC on ESPN 34: Luque vs. Muhammad 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried that. I went back and refresh the page and all. If I just post the individual fight, it gets it right. Computers have all turned on me because I know their secrets. :confused:

Our evenings may match up some. Have some IPAs ready * sorry @Dude Incredible :p, and some decent edibles :D
Nice we shall party! Any new tunes you been listening to? I have been digging into Skeletonwitch pretty rad band.

All day NBA Playoffs and UFC

chris-barnett-ufc.gif

All that was missing on this post was the well timed IN!

Nice we shall party! Any new tunes you been listening to? I have been digging into Skeletonwitch pretty rad band.

Cool! I will have to check that out. Dying for me music. I've been lazy and just listening to random Spotify suggestions. They're all decent but nothing stands out.

Lol I didn't realize how many decisions I chose...hopefully I'm wrong about that

Super in. Likes for all. Conserving my supply until the event starts. For once. :confused:

85814-2767863.png

I mistakenly had the wrong choice on the main event. Although I corrected it, it shows differently to me here. I'm a Luque winning guy.

<Fedor23>
Looks fine on this end

One finish? Kill me now. Don't think I'm up for 13 decisions...:eek:
I was kinda joking tbh. Originally I picked all decisions but then I thought it would be funnier to predict Leavitt getting the only finish.

Back