PBP UFC on ESPN 36 - Blachowicz vs. Rakic: Official PBP Discussion - 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anybody else's ESPN+ stream keep buffering? I'm pretty sure it's not my Internet because my laptop is fine and the other TV's in the house aren't having any issues.

No, and my internet sucks. Haven't had any buffering problems all night.

It's fun to watch but wish Davey didn't get in a war every fight. He needs a quick KO

Grant has lead knuckles man, he really doesn't look like a guy that hits as hard as he does.

Smolka fighting back real good.

Killer brawl. Dudes are spent.

Rd3 here we go.

I was worried about Smolka's chin coming into this fight. He took his ass kicking already in rd 1, and he really impressed me by taking over rd 2 on the feet. Grant throws all haymakers.

grant spend a lot of energy in those punches same shit happened in the second fight against chito, he won the first rd but end losing the fight

Haha i must admit i have a very low opinion of Chookagian too. But in the context of the division, no one (except for Val) can seem to beat her until she's out of her prime. I've been through the Fitch era so i know the frustration.
All the more reason to cull the division, you lose no one of note, any decent fighters can move up or down.

Grant had good chances off that failed armbar attempt to make something happen,and he didnt do nothin with it

Back