PBP UFC on ESPN 52 - Dariush vs. Tsarukyan PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/2 at 4PM ET / 1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i cannot recall one tsaruykyan fight off the top of my head

Youre on crack.

08e7073dce1a1eec646e3fca37f8f47e.gif

Jalin Bobby was a bit late but its getting overblown.
I was factoring in the fact that Josh didn't see what dropped Munoz (the elbow was sneaky), while Bobby was on wobbly legs before dropping. After re-seeing this first time for a while, yeah Munoz Weidman was worse cause Bobby was still semi-conscious for a bit - but Jalin got almost the same amount of punches. I can promise you I'm not on crack, because a crack addict wouldn't reference a late stoppage from 10 years ago Bapa.

Hope Benny subs this prick, but his silver fox dad bod look doesn't exactly inspire confidence

Some of you are either flat out retarded or blind.

The guy got knocked the fuck out, woken up by punches and then proceeded to get beat unconscious again by another solid 15+ shots directly to his temples.

And? The ref shoul react to what's in front of them. If Green woke back up he shouldn't be stopping it. They should be fighting until they can't.

He correctly stopped it once he saw Green go out. Good.

Everything about Beniel is unique and different. I love this guy. He looks like an accountant and has stated he would be a fat computer nerd if not for mma whipping him into shape. His unabashed love and praise of God in a world where that gets you laughed at. His grey head that he does not care to dye even though you know it gives his oppponents confidence.His toxic positivity .This guy just goea against the grain in every way
agreed WAR BASED WARRIOR OF CHRIST

Back