PBP UFC on ESPN 53 - Ribas vs. Namajunas Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/23 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an awful fight.

Reminded me of Zheleznyakova vs Rendon in that nobody really knew what they were doing.

Karl Williams maybe, slightly.

But he's poor.
Tafa made two HUGE mistakes in this fight with the flying knee and dumbass headkick whidch both led to him being on his back getting smothered. The dude just needed to stick to the hands he was picking him apart. Horrible fight IQ so frustrating.

Doesn't surprise me. They should literally be living in a grappling gym when not in camp. It's the only way they'll improve on the ground. Really makes me question what these guys are doing when not in camp and whether or not they are using their off time wisely.
I'd be willing to bet my life that the average heavyweight in the UFC has only a slightly better workout regimen than the average sherdogger. Every one of them depends on "I'll just KO the guy" except for Jailton lol.

Doesn't surprise me. They should literally be living in a grappling gym when not in camp. It's the only way they'll improve on the ground. Really makes me question what these guys are doing when not in camp and whether or not they are using their off time wisely.
Tai went to train with DC too, it's like he learned nothing, smh

name one shot felder. name one "good shot" williams even threw let alone landed. he did absolutely nothing but wrestle which is like the 4th most important scoring criteria

Back