PBP UFC on ESPN 53 - Ribas vs. Namajunas Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/23 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ribas should stick with the striking. No guarantee she beats Rose there but Rose seems to have her takedown attempts well scouted and shifts the momentum whenever she attempts.

2-0 rose better strikes an grappling so far, I'm most surprised ribas chin has taken so many flush shot I keep expecting rose to drop her

Anyone else remember when Rose was considered good looking or at least cute? No, i dont remember either...

Rose looks like she's gassing a bit but that takedown to the end of the round is probably a nice break.

Ribas' might not have the fight IQ to pressure but I think some heavy pressure would make Rose panic quick.

Bro got it fucking tattoo'd oh hell nahhhh

fVL7Cl4.jpeg
i wish i never seen this shit

Ribas keeps pointing out she is losing rounds by raising her hands after finishing from the bottom. She loses the stand up, goes for a takedown and then gets outgrappled. Only thing she is winning is takedown stats

To make my night even more exhilarating, after this fight, I'm going to crack my eighth stout and watch Road House V2. If you don't see me after tonight and I never log back in, I jumped head first into my TV to put myself out my misery.

Back