PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this is why people love heavyweights?
Give me a fuckin Batamweight fight any day....this shit is slow motion awfulness.
Modern HW is so bad in UFC, everyone loves to tell you the new fighters are much better but I think its total hogwash. They are dreadful for the most part.

If you take a old generation HW like Pedro Rizzo for example, he is in light speed compared to the 2024 HW's.. even Aspinall, I will pick him because he is the best one... he is in super slow motion compared to Rizzo. Look at their hand speed, its not even on the same planet.

People are fooled thinking everything new is better, when its not true, its definitely not true.

Rizzo beat Arlovski to near death, he broke his face, thats why Arlovski has such a large crooked nose, and Arlovski was 24 years old and young and fresh!. Now at 45 no one can do anything to him, no one can drop him, or even mark his face, he goes to decision every single fight. Its all aload of BS that everything New is better, its not true in the slightest.

Sometimes you just know a HW fight is going the distance. At least the third round was entertaining.

844495-34599906.png

If we're talking equally low skill level females vs HWs I'll watch the HWs because at least a punch can land and knock one of the fat bastards out

Atleast the smaller females have an excuse. This level of HW are just lazy.
Just do what Cain did and weaponize your cardio. The dude was an average striker, decent wrestler and just kept coming forward when the other HWs were gassing.

Modern HW is so bad in UFC, everyone loves to tell you the new fighters are much better but I think its total hogwash. They are dreadful for the most part.

If you take a old generation HW like Pedro Rizzo for example, he is in light speed compared to the 2024 HW's.. even Aspinall, I will pick him because he is the best one... he is in super slow motion compared to Rizzo. Look at their hand speed, its not even on the same planet.

People are fooled thinking everything new is better, when its not true, its definitely not true.

Rizzo beat Arlovski to near death, he broke his face, thats why Arlovski has such a large crooked nose, and Arlovski was 24 years old and young and fresh!. Now at 45 no one can do anything to him, no one can drop him, or even mark his face, he goes to decision every single fight. Its all aload of BS that everything New is better, its not true in the slightest.
Bro.. I think you are reaching quite a bit.

But it is true that HW is top heavy and then falls off a cliff.

Just do what Cain did and weaponize your cardio. The dude was an average striker, decent wrestler and just kept coming forward when the other HWs were gassing.

what do you mean excuse?

Just being able to feint and having decent cardio is enough at heavyweight to get you a title shot. It's a dreadful division full of fat guys who look like they've only been training for a week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back