UFC on FOX 29 Poirier vs Gaethje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet-At-Home:

Vettori +140
Adesanya -200

I took Gaethje with 2.5U at 2.10, i don’t trust Poirers ability to take damage and to not get drawn into Gaethjes fight.

I don't think Poirier or JG are very durable. There is a very good chance this one ends in a KO inside 2 rounds imo -- both guys take and dish out a ton of damage in their fights.

Gaethje has shown himself hard to put away, but not so hard to hurt. Poirier does not let people off the hook easily. On the other side, I think Poirier can get KOed if clipped. ITD in this one feels very safe to me.

I feel like Poirier has 2 rounds to get this done in. Poirier submission's probably a good play in a 'club and sub' sort of a way, whilst we've seen Poirier collapse under pressure/get KO'd about 4 times in the UFC so I'm not huge on him to win down the stretch against Gaethje.

Bet-At-Home:

Vettori +140
Adesanya -200
Can we make a quick list of the books that tend to release MMA lines before 5D?

Ohmbet and Unibet. Bet-At-Home sucks btw. They have some sort of warning system. If you try to place a big bet on opener, the bet gets often refused and the line gets pulled before you can try it again with smaller amount. Then the line appears again adjusted.

Betway are early at times. Got Andrade -160 against Tecia there, did not see that line anywhere else

Got limited there after hitting it hard, so unless you play with pennies you should stay away from openers

I feel like Poirier has 2 rounds to get this done in. Poirier submission's probably a good play in a 'club and sub' sort of a way, whilst we've seen Poirier collapse under pressure/get KO'd about 4 times in the UFC so I'm not huge on him to win down the stretch against Gaethje.

Only twice for DP getting KO'd right? Conor at FW and MJ?

I could be forgetting some from earlier though...

Only twice for DP getting KO'd right? Conor at FW and MJ?

I could be forgetting some from earlier though...

The Korean Zombie hurt him with strikes but finished him with a D'arce choke, so you got it right.

Before the takedown and subsequent illegal knees, Eddie had rocked him while DP was trying to unload on him against the fence. Though in those situations Eddie turns into a scared cat trying to throw anything out there to not get finished and JG covers up and get wailed on. To JG's credit he recovers fast so DP will have to hurt him with a decent amount of time left on the clock left and not be too tired to put it on. JG will be testing DP's resolve every second until that happens. It's very hard for me to have confidence on a side here. A lot of these fights are closely contested.

Dimes getting real weak with these openers. A couple 160 bets moving line 30 points

Should’ve had cowboy at -160. Was ready to max that out

Ill stab Condit +180, hes durable and has cardio. BC fresh off a possibly career altering war and coming in on short notice.

Much more coming out it looks like. I'm not eating that chalk at first glance. Might be on Vettori after tape.

Cowboy is going to wash the natural born barista

Vetorri +245 .5u out of principle, Casey 2.5u +165 - LOL at KH -215

waterson -120
casey -120

karate hottie hasn't looked so good lately (against excellent competition) but she's still the overall better fighter.
1u waterson ML

waterson is a blue belt and casey in a brown belt, but I think their MMA grappling seems about even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back