UFC on Fox 31 Iaquinta vs Lee II

Anyone have any thoughts on Dan Ige ITD at around +175?

He just destroyed a guy in 50 seconds whom nearly went 2 minutes with Zabit... Mike Santiago. I think he's clearly one of the better talents to of been found on the Contender show in the past few years. That third round RNC he pulled against a super game opponent was pretty slick.
Sub and Round 1 are better value imo.

Dan Hooker emerges as a top 10 lightweight tomorrow fellas

I know Mike Rodriguez said he started doing all this S&C but he doesn't look that different physically, still looks soft and still came in under 205. Milstead is saying all the wrong things and Rodriguez is saying all the right things but if you ignore that, the match does stylistically favor Milstead, he's a big strong athlete and he can wrestle, also had a very close fight with JJ.

Avoiding this

What's the deal with Charles O coming in at 152? That either shows he cut way too much or that he is tiny for the weight even with his height and length advantage. I'm assuming Miller would have cut to 155

What's the deal with Charles O coming in at 152? That either shows he cut way too much or that he is tiny for the weight even with his height and length advantage. I'm assuming Miller would have cut to 155
I believe it's his way of trying to tell the UFC "Hey look guys I'm to small for LW, let me go back down to FW"

Since returning to LW he keeps weighing in under 155, he's doing it on purpose I think. The guy probably walks into the Octagon close to 170.

I hope UFC makes him stay at LW

UFC cut this weight cutting bullcrap its dangerous. It almost ruined Max Holloway's health.

I know Mike Rodriguez said he started doing all this S&C but he doesn't look that different physically, still looks soft and still came in under 205. Milstead is saying all the wrong things and Rodriguez is saying all the right things but if you ignore that, the match does stylistically favor Milstead, he's a big strong athlete and he can wrestle, also had a very close fight with JJ.

Avoiding this

What recent fight did you see Milstead wrestle?

Milstead likes to stand and trade, he is a brawler at heart and standing up, he is definitely at a disadvantage to Rodriguez. His standup is decent but he is stiff.

If Milstead implements a wrestling game plan he can win, just haven't seen it on tape even though he has a wrestling background.

What recent fight did you see Milstead wrestle?

Milstead likes to stand and trade, he is a brawler at heart and standing up, he is definitely at a disadvantage to Rodriguez. His standup is decent but he is stiff.

If Milstead implements a wrestling game plan he can win, just haven't seen it on tape even though he has a wrestling background.
I've seen him ankle pick some bums on the regional scene. Life long wrestler and I'm not surprised he didn't want to wrestle Blaydes and Jordan.

If Milstead has any sort of brain he'll initiate grappling exchanges.

Lets see how much this S&C has paid off, I wouldn't favor the Rodriguez who fought Clark to beat Milstead.

I’m excited for the main event. Would be a great win for either of them right now and could set either up for Conor.

Taking one unit of Pettis Font FGtD @1.55 and Lee sub [email protected] and a little sprinkle of 0.1 per round that Lee gets the sub in r1 or R2.

Joker down to-160. Hmmmmm

I’ve got the same reaction to that number. -150 is my magic number though. The way it’s going I’m feeling optimistic that it gets there.

Back