UFC on Fox 5: BJ Penn vs.Rory MacDonald PBP (Discussion)

I just don't understand it. While he may never be a contender again, there are a lot of exciting fights I'd love to see BJ in at LW. Instead he settles for getting beat up by people a lot bigger than him.

Diaz gets a shit ton of hate. I'm not sure what you're talking about. At least Diaz would have finished him. Rory dancing in front of penn knowing he was practically out on his feet was torture. The kid has skills. I hope he never does that again.

But . . he didn't.

I love it, the Class Cops and the Morality Squad are out in full force tonight!!!

I just don't understand it. While he may never be a contender again, there are a lot of exciting fights I'd love to see BJ in at LW. Instead he settles for getting beat up by people a lot bigger than him.

he likes to eat and he is just in it once a year for the money now.

I love the way Rory fights but the showboating sucks.... i'm less of a fan than before but I think he's trying to be a villain too so...

I'm with you in this . . . as a fellow Canadian

It's time for BJ to retire. He didn't just lose, but looked horrible every minute of the fight. If anything he was substantially worse than his fight with Diaz.

I'm a huge Penn fan, but it's time.

Dude, you're the worst type of MMA fan. You probably just root for the fighter you think will win so you can take advantage of people's down spirits with lackluster trolling that only a person with little to no taste could muster.

C'mon, bro. This thread is littered with people whining that BJ lost, discrediting Rory's win, and denigrating his personality - to me, that's pretty much as low as it can get.

Rory looked great. All the haters are hilarious. Condit-MacDonald 2 will be another fantastic fight.

Your a sad little boy. If BJ never fights again i can go away saying that he was the most awe inspiring fearless fighter to have ever fought.

I'm proud of how he never stopped trying till the end despite being outsized and yeah outclassed.

My case in point. I'm not trashing Penn, I'm trashing his often batshit crazy fan base that reacts violently to any criticism against him, continually makes excuses for all of his losses and disrespects anyone who beats him.

If Penn wants to continue fighting, it has to be at 155. That was total domination.

Wrong thread Polish lol.

Back