UFC on Fuel 9 Update Thread (DON'T START NEW THREADS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't disagree that Mousasi is badass.

But you believe this because he ... posed for a picture? For a competition to pose as himself? I'm baffled, and you're weird.

C'mon man. Ariel was weird by asking gegard to take part in a competition posing as himself. His response with the picture where he looks like 'wtf am I supposed to do about this' is badass.

2hp0uub.gif

The guys doing production in the truck are prolly like "these aren't the droids you're looking for"

It's very unfortunate that we might have to wait for Gegard VS Gus. I have been very much looking forward to that matchup.

But Gegard said the fight is still on, is there still some doubt that it isn't?. Damn I hope it's still on. :icon_neut

"If he's cut, I'm going to make sure I'm going to hit him where he's cut. I'm not going to be Mr Friendly and be very sporty, I don't care, I just want to win the fight."

Well, if the ac was thinking of authorizing this fight that kinda killed it, right?

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...oing-hit-there-im-not-going-friendly-2432727/

I've stated my case. Just can't bother to butt heads with borderline crazy nuthuggers in two separate threads.

If you disagree I'd like you to answer what kind of statement you would've made if you wanted the fight to go ahead knowing the decision was leaning towards not allowing it due to the cut...

Yeah apparently historical references aka "truths" are offensive, hehe.

I'm not gonna get in a back and forth with you, cause that's what you want. You straight said Gegard didn't want the fight. In his interview he stated he wouyld fight Gus or whoever, he just wanted to fight. Period.

I'm out, peace.

But Gegard said the fight is still on, is there still some doubt that it isn't?. Damn I hope it's still on. :icon_neut

They don't like to give the bad news without having good news (a good replacement) to follow up. Wouldn't be surprised if Gus is out.

Anyway, Vitor had a terrible cut 10 days before the Bisping fight and still fought. But he was on the miracle treatment called TRT, so who knows how fast can Gus recover.

When Karyn interviewed him he was at McDonald's. Does this sound like a fighter positioned in the winner lane to you?

Gegard would ask for any fight as long as it gives him a nice, fat paycheck. Training and turning up for the fight has been his problem these last few years, not talking a good game.
You seriously took time and effort to post that? Did Mousasi beat you up in highschool or what? Did he take your girl? So much hating in the world. So sad. :icon_lol:

I think we are watching the evolution of the cut, but I have in mind - a replacement

What a boss! Imagine taking a photo of yourself! That's some hard shit right there! #Respect

reaction+gif+firefly+funny+lol+wtf+meme+trolled.gif

I do love Mousasi though. I'm just struggling to find the "Boss!" in this particular venture.

Maybe he doesn't want the fight because when he wins he doesn't want the excuse that Gus was previously injured and that's why he won.

Bolded part translated: I don't want the fight.

When Karyn interviewed him he was at McDonald's. Does this sound like a fighter positioned in the winner lane to you?

Gegard would ask for any fight as long as it gives him a nice, fat paycheck. Training and turning up for the fight has been his problem these last few years, not talking a good game.
GSP is known to hit up McDonalds while training. Please keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

Why does this forum merge threads? It makes it impossible to sift through what has been said. "Be specific in the topic" is one thing, but I am not reading 167 pages to see what has been said. Jesus Christ.

Why is every single thread about Mousasi or Gustafsson getting moved into this thread? The one about Mousasi posing as himself had no relation to the news that Gustafsson got injured

He'd prolly cut himself fumbling around for his phone.

I don't get it, Shamrock gets cut week of the fight people are up in arms w/ their tinfoil hats. Gus does it and nothing. If an American does it their all over it, a European does it and it's no big deal. Such hypocrisy.

Shamrock got injured the day of the fight not the week of. In fact I think it was while he was warming up in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back