UFC Pictures - Most Controversial Moments

The day that the crowd feared the consequences so much, they couldn’t even utter a single word.

The day that the crowd feared the consequences so much, they couldn’t even utter a single word.

Haha what did he honestly think was going to happen? He was going to say, "Don't fear me" and then the entire crowd in unison was going to chant immediately "Fear the Consequences!"

That winner's high is real

images

There are lots of other good ones:

Jon Jones 12-6 elbow against Hamill
Jon Jones popping after second DC bout
The infamous ice spill
Greasegate
Tony vs Khabib being cancelled on April Fools Day
GSP vacating the MW belt
Askren "submitting" Lawler

Do you understand what we’re doing here?

On that note:
maxresdefault.jpg
Kind of funny you post that, I view them both oppositely. Newton clinched a winning position but Hughes created a scenario that allowed him to claim a win despite both being out. While Gray knocked himself out and Emerson gave up, it was an avoidable scenario for Gray that still could have led to a win if he was a little less wild. I see the first fight as a double win and the second as a double loss.

Kind of funny you post that, I view them both oppositely. Newton clinched a winning position but Hughes created a scenario that allowed him to claim a win despite both being out. While Gray knocked himself out and Emerson gave up, it was an avoidable scenario for Gray that still could have led to a win if he was a little less wild. I see the first fight as a double win and the second as a double loss.

Great point.. two different scenarios. You nailed it with double win vs. double loss

Back