UFC releases that made you question thing..

Anyone mention meathead mitrione? Sure he wasn't championship material but he always came for the KO. And Shaub did poke out his eye

I thought Tims contract ran out and he went to affliction instead of resigning ? He made a lot of money in that affliction bout, people always shit on Tim but from what I've seen the dude seems to be doing very well for himself. Better than most retired mma fighters who can't seem to swallow it.

Actually they let Tim go with 1 fight left after he lost to Big Nog. From what I remember Tim asked out of the contract.

Gerald Harris
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gerald-Harris-17903
After a 3 fight ko streak, he loses to Falcao in a boring fight and they BOTH get cut.

The Falcao cut was even more unfair because he actually won but still got cut. UFC control freaks abusing power.
Don't like the way that fighter looked at me, I'm going to cut him. Don't like that fighters shoe's? I'll just cut him.
I think Joe Silva was well known for pulling shit like that. Midget with a Napoleon complex.

Beat me to it.

He choose to sign with Combate Americas, he wasn't released.

TBH, im not really buying that one. He got removed from the roster in february which means he was really released previous to that and he was only announced by combate americas in the end of october.

If he really left for them why would they sit on the biggest signing they have ever done for like 8 months?

TBH, im not really buying that one. He got removed from the roster in february which means he was really released previous to that and he was only announced by combate americas in the end of october.

If he really left for them why would they sit on the biggest signing they have ever done for like 8 months?
I don't know, maybe they took to long to make a deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back