UFC Ring girls: Keep or replace?

Why get rid of them? There not the smartest and they don't care about the fights but they are easy on the eye. I say we have to get more them, not less

I'm all for the option where people get to keep their jobs.

Any ring girl past 29 should get dumped by the ufc and any other company for that matter. Its like using graphic shirts in your 30s. They need to find another job for a woman their age. Unless they hire some girl that is an absolute dime in her 30’s, which is highly unlikely.

Britney’s prime was pre surgery.... years ago. Personally I dont like Ariany but if she had any prime it surely as hell was 10 years ago. So many eye candy in their early 20s out there and stupid ufc hiring old bags. It’s unbelievable to me that they are still hired. Hell.... Laura Sanko, Megan Olivi and Caroline Pearce are much hotter .... let that sink in.

Last edited:
These broads must have loads of dirt on Dana and Buffer for them to still have a job. They look used and depleted

Better if you'd done a f*ck, marry, kill scenario.

Replace with those Mexican ring girls.alot cheaper and hotter

If they can get rid of Goldberg get rid of these turds

It's all window dressing. Keep them. Duh.

You are right, they are too skinny, i wanna see Sophie Dee as ring girl

Replace, At least Arianny is not a ring "girl" any more...not sure how old is Brittney tho, i kind of like her.

Replace...

Let’s get some of these guys in there.

nyy6uJM.jpg
And I thought it was disturbing when they hit each other with chairs.

Dana like them because they know exactly what he prefers.

They need new ring girls. Women like Miss Luna Marks.

Replace the stale outfits with tiny g-strings. I'm sure they would rather show off their hardwork.

It's gonna be hillarious when Arianny looks like Joan Rivers at UFC 300.

Keep the Asian chick with the fancy name

can kick the rest to curb for all I care

keep Brittany, that ass was lookin nice and full when she walked out there

Back