UFC Sponsor "Sweet Sweat."

subtlySteve

Magical Motherfucker
@Green
Reaction score
Something that I noticed when I was browsing the Sweet Sweat website is that while the company is listed as an Official Partner of the UFC, they don't seem to stay current with updating the status of it's fighters who endorse the brand, aka their "Sweet Sweat Athletes."

They still have Sean O'Malley as ranked #1 and not as the Champion in the Bantamweight Division, they have Brandon Moreno as Flyweight Champion, Jalin Turner as ranked #10 instead of #9 , Tatiana Suarez as ranked #12 instead of ranked #2 in Strawweight, and Gilbert Burns ranked #5 instead of #4 at Welterweight.

Brain Ortega's ranking at #3 in the Featherweight division is correct and that is only because he got bumped back up to #3 after his win over Yair Rodríguez, so it was also wrong until today.

The fuck, that¨s some janky ass sponsorship.

where?

on the sweet sweat website?

or on some part of ufc's website that has sweet sweat athlete?

link motherfucker

also classic of companies to have shitty websites or badly updated ones

although this seems like a very easy thing to have automated, just have it check and fetch updates from a reliable source regularly

1709039451765.png
not as embarrassing as some of the other UFC sponsorship BS.... who can forget Giblert Melendez!

I don't really get how this is any kind of issue. They're paying for the advertisement, they're not under any kind of obligation to make sure they have the correct rankings on their site.

The hot dog brander web site still has Porker Porter as Champ.

What's Dana doing??

Sweet Sweat is absolute junk.

This is the only performance product that matters:

where?

on the sweet sweat website?

or on some part of ufc's website that has sweet sweat athlete?

link motherfucker

also classic of companies to have shitty websites or badly updated ones

although this seems like a very easy thing to have automated, just have it check and fetch updates from a reliable source regularly
Here.

I don't really get how this is any kind of issue. They're paying for the advertisement, they're not under any kind of obligation to make sure they have the correct rankings on their site.

If I'm a business owner who is a sponsor of the biggest MMA organization in the world, what will generate more revenue... Rank #1 Bantamweight Sean O'Malley uses my product OR UFC Bantamweight Champion Sean O'Malley uses my product.

If you have even the slightest modicum of business acumen you'll be able to understand why it matters.

If I'm a business owner who is a sponsor of the biggest MMA organization in the world, what will generate more revenue... Rank #1 Bantamweight Sean O'Malley uses my product OR UFC Bantamweight Champion Sean O'Malley uses my product.

If you have even the slightest modicum of business acumen you'll be able to understand why it matters.

I can see why it should matter to Sweet Sweat, but I don't see why anyone who isn't Sweet Sweat should care.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.
I wasn't browsing the Sweet Sweat site for that reason but thank you!

That's very kind and I appreciate it.

I have lost over 120 lbs with straight-up diet and exercise.

405 lbs to 285 lbs over 18 months.

My ultimate goal is 220 lbs and start working out, training in kickboxing and submission wrestling.

I also want to try endurance running eventually.

I am 46 years old and starting the whole fitness thing/MMA thing a little late in life, but whatever, the only competition I am trying to overcome is myself.

My ultimate goal is 220 lbs and start working out, training in kickboxing and submission wrestling.

I am 46 years old and starting the whole fitness thing/MMA thing a little late in life, but whatever, the only competition I am trying to overcome is myself.

Most interesting thing in the thread.

Good for you Sherbro.

Brother. This is the stuff my brother. Great work to be strong inspiration. Keep up to hard work. This inspire me to run faster today. Thank you brother God bless

"Adjusted EBITDA at UFC declined to $142.9 million from $154.1 million in the year-ago period, according to the company’s earnings release, which focused almost entirely on full-year results rather than the quarter. While public companies often tout annual financials, investors key in on quarterly figures as the primary gauge of performance."

Back