UFC Thompson vs Holland PBP

I don't normally like watching this type of fight but this one is kind of fun. Thompson would be nice for DK but other than that I'm just being a fan.

Holland is focused on giving us a show in this fight, and he's willing to lose to give us a show. He can catch Wonderboy late, but he'll lose a decision.

Wonderboy 2-1

Leave it to Dan to call the fight then not call it. He's lazy at the job

I guess technically it was low, but it was way to the side of the cup.

I was right, a levels fight

and I made the decision to try to hedge my plays with holland ko/sub and added wonderboy Dec

what a blunder

should’ve stuck to my guns, just had wonderboy ml prefight

Last edited:
This strategy of backing up to the cage and absorbing monstrous strikes is working really well for Holland.

Props to Holland's corner. But also wow. 40 yr old WB beat the piss outta him. Face Holland from now on

Ha Ha! What a f+cking moron! Kevin let him up twice & did NOT mix in takedowns to give Wonder Boy something extra to think about. What a dummy! LOL!

That was one of my best timed livebets EVER.
I got WB at -200 after the end of the 3rd and went HEAVY.

I still only break even for the night, but I'll take it lol.

I want to see the headbutt. Was it what split Thompson down middle of forehead ? Wonderboy could have finished Holland while grounded at the end of the 4th. Sick fight !!

Ha Ha! What a f+cking moron! Kevin let him up twice & did NOT mix in takedowns to get Wonder Boy something extra to think about. What a dummy! LOL!

Guess he'd rather give the fans a show than ensure he collects his win bonus.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back