UFC Thompson vs Holland PBP

That was one of my best timed livebets EVER.
I got WB at -200 after the end of the 3rd and went HEAVY.

I still only break even for the night, but I'll take it lol.
As soon as Kevin let Wonder Boy up & did NOT wrestle I immediately knew Wonder Boy was going to win. Kevin chose to go with the Mad Monkey Kung Fu style & paid the price for his foolishness. A broken hand & some extra brain damage to take home. <Lmaoo>

Ugh can’t believe I gave up all that profit

got spooked by most being on Holland. I should know better by now.

man crazy how wonderboy can just keep throwing all those high kicks with such ease, not tiring him out at all. superimpressive. Holland did really screw himself by not wanting to grapple. He had top position twice and wonderboy would have never gotten out of it for those rounds...

Guess he'd rather give the fans a show than ensure he collects his win bonus.
He got a bonus broken hand & some extra brain damage. It looked like 2 completely different attitudes. Wonder Boy was trying to win by any means necessary while Kevin was playing like a sh+t throwing Simian.

Wb looked good. Here but maybe its because Holland literally gave him all the free space to throw anything

man crazy how wonderboy can just keep throwing all those high kicks with such ease, not tiring him out at all. superimpressive. Holland did really screw himself by not wanting to grapple. He had top position twice and wonderboy would have never gotten out of it for those rounds...
He might have submitted him. Such a dummy. <Lmaoo>

Holland is a known gambler, probably made a deal with skinny bets to try and get a ko.

As Thomspon told reporters during the post-fight scrum, he and Holland agreed to keep the fight standing. “It was kind of one of those unwritten rules we had going into this fight. I know later on he was shooting, he had a busted hand, but I think I fell down in the first round, and he let me back up,” he said (quotes by MMA Fighting). “He told me in the first round, ‘I’m not taking you down.’ All right, sounds good to me. It was kind of one of those handshakes we had in the first round, nobody was going to go down.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2022/12...ritten-rules-for-kevin-holland-fight-mma-news

He might have submitted him. Such a dummy. <Lmaoo>

If Burns couldn't, highly doubt Holland would have. But he'd have won rounds...

Back