UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

why they keep adding letters to the initialism?

The reason they're still around is probably because there are people wondering why they are still around.

And you need to get out more snowflake if you think these are the worst kind of people. I'll gladly take them over people marching with tiki torches screaming blood and soil.

Sorry. I thought the whole goal was for gay folks to make people aware that they are like anyone else, which is my experience. At these marches you got some middle-aged bald weirdo showing up all oiled up and wearing leather chaps holding the chain of a pink dog collar around his teenage lover's neck. I don't see that as the right message. I've seen two of them and they reminded me more of the atmosphere around the AVN Awards than anything else. It's like heterosexuals using that to represent them.

Last edited:
good job ufc.

but im sure sherdog will cry who cares about the gays which is sad that sherdog actlike like it 1918 not 2018.
why should we care? Like you said, its 2018, its a non-issue

I am leaving the City Sunday to go be part of the Israel sea parade. Russian Jews instead of creeps marching in women's clothing, thank the good lord.

Sorry. I thought the whole goal was for gay folks to make people aware that they are like anyone else, which is my experience. At these marches you got some middle-aged bald weirdo showing up all oiled up and wearing leather chaps holding the chain of a pink dog collar around his teenage lover's neck. You know it's not the right message. I've seen two of them and they reminded me more of the atmosphere around the AVN Awards than anything else. It's like heterosexuals using that to represent them.

I know dude. That's what it's all about and everyone is holding someone's dick. Sounds like your familiar with these events and actually know what your talking about.

Rest easy though. You will live, and nobody will be harmed.

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.

Over-reaction

This is not part of any MMA programming

UFC wants all that butch dyke talent. Too bad that nobody cares to watch that though.

Soooooooo

117019.jpeg

Let's go back to all of the interviews where Dana called somebody a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

He should definitely be in the parade on the center float to make amends

good job ufc.

but im sure sherdog will cry who cares about the gays which is sad that sherdog actlike like it 1918 not 2018.
You're already crying with your pansy ass posts.

If you believed television and the media, that would be true. It's actually like 4-5% according to the studies I've seen and that includes all the bisexual women who have to make more than half that.

Great news. Now people will surely stop calling mma gay.

And they're not sending Nunes with the belt. Ball dropped.

Yes but amanda wont be there.... its like WTF....

How can they leave the champion out? They must really hate her. lol

Maybe she doesn't want to or can't for whatever reason - could be a personal decision.

Back