News UFC to stop working with USADA from 2024

Good decision?

• Total voters
No idea how to interpret This until we know what the replacement is. I’m shocked they didn’t immediately couple this announcement with the replacement plan

Imagine Islam on TRT ran by a Daegestani doctor Lmao

The UFC has jumped the shark how many times in the last few days?

I don’t even know what to say, anymore.

There is ZERO legitimacy in the UFC now.

Not a threat. Not hyperbole. Just facts.. I’m pretty sure I won’t be watching the org within one year.

Ethics aside, UFC finally realized fighters on PEDs are better for their product or they just don't give a fuck anymore?

No, they were fine with USADA but they wanted to maintain special exceptions and privileges for their preferred fighters. I've had a lot of issues with USADA but they were in the right to not budge on this. The UFC wanted to let Conor juice for 2 years and jump right back into a fight.

Imagine Islam on TRT ran by a Daegestani doctor Lmao
Yeah but how can you actually tell who's natty?

DDP for example at MW is huge and strong asf at MW does that mean he's gonna go superhuman if he's not already juicing?

A post that could be inside that same thread about USADA... But ok lol.

McGregor juiced so hard, USADA quit! Hahahah. You can’t make this stuff up.

.. hell yeah, now hand out EPO to every fighter on the roster and bring back TRT.

No, they were fine with USADA but they wanted to maintain special exceptions and privileges for their preferred fighters. I've had a lot of issues with USADA but they were in the right to not budge on this. The UFC wanted to let Conor juice for 2 years and jump right back into a fight.
That's why I said ethics aside. Pretty much all orgs are guilty of having bad doping programs. UFC is definitely in the wrong on what you're saying.

AC20DA18-6063-4303-BA86-B0A93A2BDF8F.jpeg

We can finally close the book on this difficult chapter in the UFC’s story!

bork1}

Back