News UFC to stop working with USADA from 2024

Good decision?

• Total voters
Yeah, fuck that noise. Fuck the UFC in general with everything it's doing this week.

conor-mclesnar.0.jpg

The fans won't care. The networks won't care. So why should the UFC? There isn't even any evidence that USADA benefited the athletes anyway
I'm just having fun. I preferred the pre-USADA era.

There's nothing in the announcement that says they wont have similar testing just with a different agency.

Huge Guaranteed Huge

UFC gonna eat clen tren hard to test the limits to Winn

Anavar give up, Pride style!!

Damn, they flat out said ufc wanted Conor to bypass usada protocol so badly that, when refused, the ufc just said "well, fuck usada then, we'll stop working with you"

This week has given us so much news pointing to just how much of a bush league the ufc is.

it's old news though. it's like what i said in the Mark Hunt vs UFC thread. everyone focused on how dumb Mark Hunt and salty he is instead of looking at just how perfectly "coincidental" everything had to be in order for that fight to go through on UFC's big night of UFC 200. it's why i don't understand why more people didn't see it that way. like they talked about Mark Hunt but the most interesting thing about that entire thing was just how perfect everything was for the UFC to plead ignorance and for USADA to still do their job yet have it effectively nulled by the timing of the testing.

if you totally erase Mark Hunt from the situation, what actually happened looks so fucking sus.

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

FUCK OFF USADA AND PS I HATE YOU

it's old news though. it's like what i said in the Mark Hunt vs UFC thread. everyone focused on how dumb Mark Hunt and salty he is instead of looking at just how perfectly "coincidental" everything had to be in order for that fight to go through on UFC's big night of UFC 200. it's why i don't understand why more people didn't see it that way. like they talked about Mark Hunt but the most interesting thing about that entire thing was just how perfect everything was for the UFC to plead ignorance and for USADA to still do their job yet have it effectively nulled by the timing of the testing.

if you totally erase Mark Hunt from the situation, what actually happened looks so fucking sus.

I don't think you will find one single person that doesn't know or at least suspect Brock was enhanced in that fight. They just don't care. And to be honest Hunt should have accepted that when he took the fight

Jones fans don't actually think Jon tested positive because of sex pills. They just don't care. The only fanbase that is stupid enough to believe the excuses and make excuses for them is the Anderson Silva delusional nerds

Imagine if Conor gets knocked out or subbed after all this <45>

Looking at fighters in their late 30s or 40s becoming jacked AF within a year of leaving the UFC, I think it shows USADA is doing at least something.
This forum is full of children who can't conceptualize past the idea that if some people can get past a hurdle, then it isn't a hurdle. That is their world. Unless USADA was stopping every athlete, then it wasn't stopping any athletes.

Questions having more than 2 answers is a difficult thing to process. You start talking about degrees and they put their coat on.

Last edited:
Good. Let em all do roids for all I care. Entertain me monkeys!

Conor is about to move up to LHW

When Ubermcgregor?

If Chandler bombs him in round 1, simulation theory is real and we're someone else's entertainment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back