PBP UFC TUF 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Who shit on her? Those people are idiots, obviously.

Multiple people in this thread were posting stupid shit in regards to her saying that. Just scroll back. It's like we live in a world where someone does the right thing and people mock them. I'm not particularly upset, I just don't get it.

Dana "congratulations you win a piece of shit glass trophy. And the basic 8k show win contract :) "
"Here, have a goofy as shit scooter you probably can't handle properly as well"

I heard the Khalil round tree only grows in the desert.

I hope the black dude wins. The white dude gives off a strong douchebag/date rapist vibe.

Imagine having cancer and not being able to take the chemotherapy because of USADA. I jest of course. But USADA just sucks so bad.
whats funny is everyone used to rip Pride about the testing here and always insinuate roids like it was a bad thing against Pride...the hate for USADA is like a 180 i guess now i understand what pride was doing haha

I'm uncomfortable with a black guy with a mustache.
Even-LeBron-Is-Laughing-at-the-LeBron-Mustache-Memes.jpg

Syndicate is a damn good gym. They turned Modaferri's career around.

Rountree's name is finally going to be spelled correctly after sanchez gives him the D

God damn, by the time this event is over it'll be time for UFC 200

There's a chick talking about "wad of cash" on BT right now

I approve

They brought up the promo where they where like DC is in killer shape, and anderson...well he just had surgery...are you ready for a great fight? I was like...nahhhh son.

Yes I realized it after. I didn't see it as I was outside.

Sorry about that.

What's up with all these American born fighters repping other countries, like they don't want to be from this country. Bet they would want to be American if they had to live in those countries

It's what's called "multiculturalism". Believe it or not, there used to be a time when people who came here from other nations actually tried to fit in and get along with everyone. But now it's all "My culture is the best and everyone who's not part of it is trash!" along with a healthy dose of, "I hate America even though I've chosen to live here, and I don't even know why except that it's KEWL!"

would be an interesting matchup.

Esparza = high school wrestling

Suarez = world championship medallist wrestling (x2, losing only to the most successful wrestler ever) and much bigger

Esparza's experience might keep her head above water for now but how good is she off her back? I did think the division is only gonna get tougher for her as ppl like this come in but I didn't expect it to be quite so soon.
Appreciate your feedback. Not doubting you at all but Rampage is a high school wrestler and he held his own against Lindland and Hendo. Jones is a community college wrestler and he out wrestle DC.

Not wanting to sound racist. but i never expected to see a black guy using a rock song in his entrace. i liked it.

Syndicate is a damn good gym. They turned Modaferri's career around.
man, Roxanne is awesome. her posts on facebook always bring a smile to my face

glad she turned shit around

Back