UFC Vegas 82: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig, November 18

What's the take on Estevam/Johnson? Quite interested in an undefeated prospect at evens vs a Charles who's proven to be mediocre.

Only thing giving me pause is the fact Estevam's weight cut is pretty hard on him.

What's the take on Estevam/Johnson? Quite interested in an undefeated prospect at evens vs a Charles who's proven to be mediocre.

Only thing giving me pause is the fact Estevam's weight cut is pretty hard on him.

I would get on it now if you're keen. Will probably close around -150

best to worst .png

From best to worst, which one has the best run for your money?

Last edited:
View attachment 1011385

From best to worst, which one has the best run for your money?

I like Allen and he has momentum for sure but we have seen him finished and Craig at this weight class can impose his physicality on whole different level. He ends up on top he can finish him. Like Dolidze who became a new man once he made the switch. Not to mention he already finished Allens best win in Muniz.
Allen if he is smart just sprawl and brawls his way to win but 25 min is long time.

I missed Brito vs Algeo. Did he gas in that one? He has great wrestle defense but Pearce brings the preassure along with wrestling. Will probably be relatively close fight.

im asking the yellow highlighted which one has the highest dog chance?
I was pretty confident that I would bet JSP against Brito. I just figured that JSP could wrestle and grapple Brito for 3 straight rounds, but after watching tape yesterday I don't know.
JSP has zero striking defence, it's awful. Head straight up in the air backing up. 3rd round vs Rodrigues looked worrisome to say the least. Since I don't think JSP will finish Brito, this means that for 3 rounds JSP needs to avoid that power. Brito is no slouch on the ground and he is strong as fck so JSP will have to work for every takedown.

I think I'm going with Brito, haven't bet it yet though.

Least active thread in the history of sherdoggie?
Considering we have had full week off complete blackout it was to be expected.

This the first time Ive been able to post since at least

Chase Hooper (12-3) Vs Jordan Leavitt (11-2)

This match up should be highly entertaining for as long as it lasts.

Chase Hooper has a penchant for wild fights and I expect this one to be no different.

Hooper is only 24 years old and has been showing improvements every fight.

In his last fight he showed that his striking has tremendously improved.

Jordan Leavitt on the other hand is 4 years older and a proven finisher with 8 of his 11 wins coming inside the distance.

It's worth noting that Leavitt's wife is expected to give birth in just four days, which may inject an extra dose of motivation into his performance.

In my prediction this fight doesn't make it to the third round. I'm torn on picking a winner for this fight so I will place a bet on the under 2.5 rounds.

Pick: Under 2.5 Rounds (+124)

Back