Ufc website designed horribly

FokaiMuayThai

MOO TAI LEGENDARY
@purple
Reaction score
It's been like this for a couple years now. It's a nightmare to navigate with any device or browser. Is someone just being kept on the payroll? It's 2020.

No, no one is on the payroll.

The worst part about the website is that it's a chore to get the exact time/channel for events.

Their website design is just as wacky as their pay structure

The worst part about the website is that it's a chore to get the exact time/channel for events.
Almost any event-related article on sherdog.com has the start time and channel. They list the time as eastern time in the US (i.e. New York City or UTC -5), but that's just adding or subtracting some hours depending on your time zone to figure out when it starts for you.

I haven't been on the UFC website since about 2005. It sucked then too.

Shouldn't be a big deal because there's literally no reason to go in there, except to look for stats (which are well designed) or to get one of these bad boys:

W7z70jWI_400x400.jpg

The only purpose of the UFC website nowadays is to tell you when & where an event is happening and how to buy/watch it. It's not like back in the ol'days where you would have breaking news, great interviews, articles, info on sanctioning or moving the sport forward, etc.

i didnt like it at first, but now i find it easier to quickly get info i need. Still a little awkward.

Yea the old site was 10x better.
New one is too much flash and not enough data up front.

We want to see
1)Who is fighting when,
2)on what channel/stream exactly and
3)without having to click 5 times to find it all.
Old site had that, new site has larger pictures instead.

Last edited:
Back