UFC, WWE Parent Company Appoints ‘The Rock’ to Board of Directors

Have you seen Chael Sonnens grappling tag matches? Actually quite funny but MMA, yeah that's retarded.
I tried to turn an ex's father on to MMA a few years back. After watching two fights, he asked, do they ever do tag teams. I replied no, and as polite as I could, asked him how that would even work?

Did I just woke up and ZST never existed?

I could eat

@isa @lsa
giphy.gif

Lol why? Gotta be a fake position cos he brings NOTHING to the table outside of a name. Lol.

The Rock is bigger than UFC
That's a myth as is his popularity. Rock clothing line bombed. All his movies suck - name me your fav rock movie - and UFC fans do not want the fucking rock involved. Know how I know? It was clowned to hell and back last time he was around. Xfl also bombed. The rock is a nice guy but his business suck.

fuck right off

No need for a fake wrestler roid head ego trip on fighters. It's humiliating.

That's a myth as is his popularity. Rock clothing line bombed. All his movies suck - name me your fav rock movie - and UFC fans do not want the fucking rock involved. Know how I know? It was clowned to hell and back last time he was around. Xfl also bombed. The rock is a nice guy but his business suck.

Some UFC fans don't like the rock because they are jealous of WWE.
Or maybe threatened by it.
I don't blame them.

YouTubers regularly beat up UFC fighters.
Boxers do the same.
Brock Lesnar came from WWE and became the champ easily

UFC is at the bottom.

TKO group holdings is at 15,5 billion market cap
We got 175.000 sherdog users.
So everybody just needs to invest 90k and we own dis shit.

Stock has risen 15% today, ufc could've made us rich

Guy keeps winning. I liked him as a kid. Kinda see through him now, but I still think he is entertaining, just not the same though.

He's doing big business though. His football league. His tequila brand. Movies.. etc etc. Guy has gotta be close to becoming a billionaire at this point.

Lol why? Gotta be a fake position cos he brings NOTHING to the table outside of a name. Lol.
He could be in charge of helping fighters with self promotion since he made millions doing that and most fighters are terrible at self promotion.

Individual sports are different than team sports. They need less self promotion from players. Team sports have the advantage of regional loyalty. People attach themselves to a region and team more so than an individual player.

Individual sports by contrast, especially combat sports, are far more profitable when fighters can self promote and create rivalries with other individual competitors. Every fighter should be able to cut a good promo or be paired someone who can promote them on their behalf.

fuck right off

No need for a fake wrestler roid head ego trip on fighters. It's humiliating.
Yeah The Rock really does stuff like that (ego tripping on fighters).... lol

Fake wrestlers became UFC HW champ. Don't cry too hard about it.

has a business portfolio that includes production company Seven Bucks Productions, tequila brand Teremana Tequila, energy drink company ZOA Energy, Project Rock apparel brand and the United Football League

Dude has a billion in assets

Have you seen Chael Sonnens grappling tag matches? Actually quite funny but MMA, yeah that's retarded.
I might need to look that up. Don't know how I missed it.

Back