UFC, WWE Parent Company Appoints ‘The Rock’ to Board of Directors

meh....

AvpLDis.jpg

Fuck that globalist shill. I'm surprised he's not busy making more videos with Oprah begging for people to pay for a fire that was set on purpose.
The conspiracy theory that both he and Oprah are Illuminati/Globalist Cabal members grows more realistic by the day. Odd how no one mentions Lahaina or that the majority of those people were left high and dry and homeless by the feds while $200 billion is sent to be laundered in Ukraine, but we'll save it for the War Room.
The worst part of it is more shitty Rock footwear for athletes.

Tag team belts let's fucking go!
I tried to turn an ex's father on to MMA a few years back. After watching two fights, he asked, do they ever do tag teams. I replied no, and as polite as I could, asked him how that would even work?

<DCrying>You guys have no idea how proud i am of this man.
He was my idol growing up NOT TROLLING i swear to god on my grandmothers grave
i have pictures in my elementary class photos of me doing the raising eye brow,

God i miss the late 90s so much. anyway good for you dwayne. Literally one of THE FEW
GOOD WRESTLERS so all you Haters can suck a fat one. Hes not problematic and is
super respectful.

AND LIKE FRANCIS, he went against the grain and it paid off.

One of the most insufferable fake pretend to be nice guy turds in the history of Hollywood. If it weren’t for his good Samoan genes and steroids he would just be Rob schnieder

I tried to turn an ex's father on to MMA a few years back. After watching two fights, he asked, do they ever do tag teams. I replied no, and as polite as I could, asked him how that would even work?

Have you seen Chael Sonnens grappling tag matches? Actually quite funny but MMA, yeah that's retarded.

Dang, this is why Nia Jaxx is back in the WWE even though she's one of the most dangerous wrasslers.

Project Rock fighter kits that pay $0 to fighters incoming. Guys will still start crying tears of happiness for some reason after winning their 12/12 contract on the Contender Series.

He seems like a pretty smart guy. I really don't see the issue here.

Dang, this is why Nia Jaxx is back in the WWE even though she's one of the most dangerous wrasslers.

I came here for dislike wokewarrior his post(s) then see feets. Love post even I was not read 👣❤️😍

Back