Netflix/WWE agree 10 Year, $5 Billion deal for Raw and Global PLE distribution. The Rock joins TKO Board of Directors.

I notice in the same article they mention another guy also named to the TKO board, Brad Keywell: The CEO of artificial intelligence company Uptake Technologies. Wonder what this means?

Thanks. So it looks like right now the only real change in the USA will be raw on Netflix. smackdown still on Fox. PLE still on peacock. Maybe PLE goes to Netflix after 2026. Ehh, get em all on Netflix and I might care more.

~Smackdown on Fox til Oct, move to USA Network til October 2029.

~Raw is on USA Network til Oct 2024, Netflix from Jan 2025.

~NXT was at USA Network, move to The CW til 2029.

~NXT UK ?

~WWE PLE "Premium Live Event" and its library on Peacock will expire in 2026 (WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Royal Rumble), then move to Netflix.

Fox will probably take AEW

Last edited:
~Smackdown on Fox til Oct, move to USA Network til October 2029.

~Raw is on USA Network til Oct 2024, Netflix from Jan 2025.

~NXT was at USA Network, move to The CW til 2029.

~NXT UK ?

~WWE PLE "Premium Live Event" and its library on Peacock will expire in 2026 (WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Royal Rumble), then move to Netflix.

Fox will probably take AEW
Why do you think Fox will take AEW?

Does that mean it will be unedited now? I mean I'd imagine that they'll keep it family friendly still but I remember back in the day they censored a lot shit when dx was in it's prime.

Does that mean it will be unedited now? I mean I'd imagine that they'll keep it family friendly still but I remember back in the day they censored a lot shit when dx was in it's prime.
On Netflix supposed to be 'live 3 hour events' so do not think censorship will happen.
Why do you think Fox will take AEW?
AEW on TBS to 2024 not renewed yet... Hoping they get a home soon. Fox has an empty time slot now that WWE is going.

On Netflix supposed to be 'live 3 hour events' so do not think censorship will happen.

AEW on TBS to 2024 not renewed yet... Hoping they get a home soon. Fox has an empty time slot now that WWE is going.

I guess different places are reporting different things. Today I've seen that AEW is likely gonna resign with WBD, be a simulcast with MAX, and sign to WBD property TNT Sports in the UK

I can't wait to watch a three hour show on Netflix with commercials

I guess different places are reporting different things. Today I've seen that AEW is likely gonna resign with WBD, be a simulcast with MAX, and sign to WBD property TNT Sports in the UK
Tony Khan said they were willing to take less money and wanted to stay on TBS/TNT. As word of Max came out then everything got put on the back-burner as talks of a merger is being discussed between Paramount Global, & MAX/Warner Brothers started.

Back