UFN 117 - OSP vs Shogun II - Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with 4 units on claud dec. Id hedge with claude sub personally. And of course claudia is physical she has thrown everyone around shes fought including jj she is matching andrade
Mostly on her ml in round robin though, don't have 4u dec lol.....

No dude. Please stop lying to yourself. Claudia has never thrown anyone. Andrade picked up one of the bigger girls at 115 and slammed her. Thats physicality.

JJ doesn't have one shot power agreed? Less than Andrade? Yet one JJ uppercut clean dropped Claudia. Lie to yourself if you want, but i'm sure anyone whos not interested in doing so would agree if Andrade lands a shot that clean Claudia is in trouble.

Mostly on her ml in round robin though, don't have 4u dec lol.....

No dude. Please stop lying to yourself. Claudia has never thrown anyone. Andrade picked up one of the bigger girls at 115 and slammed her. Thats physicality.

JJ doesn't have one shot power agreed? Less than Andrade? Yet one JJ uppercut clean dropped Claudia. Lie to yourself if you want, but i'm sure anyone whos not interested in doing so would agree if Andrade lands a shot that clean Claudia is in trouble.

Stop taking everything i say so literal. Shes wrestled the fuck out of everyone and bossed jj completely early on. Andrade failed miserably

Ps pls high crotch cg. One way ticket to another triangle or being swept

My only concerns are that we could see Jeon go back to her wrestling roots and have enough success to steal a razor-thin decision.

This is the last thing you should be concerned with. Kondo is leagues above Jeon in wrestling/grappling. If you haven't already, watch Jeon's second to last fight against the 0-0 girl, she almost gets tapped repeatedly.

Stop taking everything i say so literal. Shes wrestled the fuck out of everyone and bossed jj completely early on. Andrade failed miserably
What? Reword things if you don't wanna be taken literally lol if youre gonan say Claudia can match physicality, how else do you want me to take it? Its another blinded argument for you with zero backing. Theres a difference between superior wrestling and being stronger physically.

Lets not act like Claudia is some dangerous finisher all of the sudden, she has one finish in the UFC and her other 5 UFC fights have been decisions.

And again these girls finishing Andrade are way bigger and those fights took place years ago, can't overlook that. If I had seen the same thing happen to Andrade recently at 115 then I would be more confident in Claudia's ability to do the same but thats not the case.

No one has taken down Andrade at 115, the only one that tried was Penne. Andrade has taken down everyone she's tried to at 115. Claudia might get high crotched

I would be absolutely shocked in Andrade took Claudia down.

Andrade doesnt know what an uppercut is
Na mate just a shot that clean. If JJ can drop her with one very clean shot, its likely Andrade can too. Just saying since you wanna talk about one punch KO power, seems you should consider someone with less of it has dropped CG

Na mate just a shot that clean. If JJ can drop her with one very clean shot, its likely Andrade can too. Just saying since you wanna talk about one punch KO power, seems you should consider someone with less of it has dropped CG

Jj landed shit loads in r3 4 and 5 in rematch. Cg ate it all up and asked for more. Plus it was an uppercut andrade only throws winging hooks

Jj landed shit loads in r3 4 and 5 in rematch. Cg ate it all up and asked for more. Plus it was an uppercut andrade only throws winging hooks
Right but in the first fight someone with less one shot power dropped CG. I'm sure anyone who has ever been KOd has also been punched clean and not been dropped. But if you wanna make this ludicrous argument against the power of the hardest hitter in the division, just saying maybe you should consider CG has been dropped by one shot by someone packing less power in the past so it seems easily arguable if Andrade lands one of her hooks clean CG is going to be hurt

Not a fan of this card tbh very light action for me. Not much I like in parlays (don't do singles like most of you guys)
Kondo
Saki R1
Maestro R1 in a small parlay

Not a fan of this card tbh very light action for me. Not much I like in parlays (don't do singles like most of you guys)
Kondo
Saki R1
Maestro R1 in a small parlay
Don't do singles unless 4/5 or higher*

I would be absolutely shocked in Andrade took Claudia down.
She may not even try but if she wants to she could maybe at least get a takedown or two, shes so damn strong at 115. Claudia is for sure the better wrestler but Andrade is a brute at 115. This may surprise you but Andrade has taken down everyone shes tried to in the UFC, the only fighters she didn't get at least 1 takedown on were Penne and Reneau and it's only because she never tried.

Right but in the first fight someone with less one shot power dropped CG. I'm sure anyone who has ever been KOd has also been punched clean and not been dropped. But if you wanna make this ludicrous argument against the power of the hardest hitter in the division, just saying maybe you should consider CG has been dropped by one shot by someone packing less power in the past so it seems easily arguable if Andrade lands one of her hooks clean CG is going to be hurt

It's not just about power, it's about timing. Jessica has more pure power but telegraphs every shot so people like Angela Hill can just block and absorb the punches.
How many knockdowns does andrade have in the UFC? Probably close to 0 lol.
She's been knocked down at 115lbs more than she's knocked anyone dowm IIRC.

Joanna and Claudia both have more knockdowns than her on average.

It's not just about power, it's about timing. Jessica has more pure power but telegraphs every shot so people like Angela Hill can just block and absorb the punches.
How many knockdowns does andrade have in the UFC? Probably close to 0 lol.
She's been knocked down at 115lbs more than she's knocked anyone dowm IIRC.

Joanna and Claudia both have more knockdowns than her on average.
Right but if she times that clean shot and has more power why would there be any reason to believe CG doesn't get hurt when a shot timed that clean has dropped her by a lesser puncher? In the pocket if its there, its easily conceivable Andrade lands good shots

Bruv shes the only person to drop Reneau lol you guys argue these points like this is the LHW division. Its women 115 lol Andrade is one of the few people who can hurt you with clean shots. She should be lauded for that and have it taken into account in her fights, not perceived as having no power cause she wasn't blasting women 20 lbs heavier when those women barely hurt each other nevermind drop people or bust them up like Andrade has. Stats are pointless, are you about to argue CG has more power cause a stat says she has more knockdowns? (Is that really true though? Cause iirc JJ is only person Claudia has dropped so thats interesting)

Right but if she times that clean shot and has more power why would there be any reason to believe CG doesn't get hurt when a shot timed that clean has dropped her by a lesser puncher?

Bruv shes the only person to drop Reneau lol you guys argue these points like this is the LHW division. Its women 115 lol Andrade is one of the few people who can hurt you with clean shots. She should be lauded for that and have it taken into account in her fights, not perceived as having no power cause she wasn't blasting women 20 lbs heavier when those women barely hurt each other nevermind drop people or bust them up like Andrade has. Stats are pointless, are you about to argue CG has more power cause a stat says she has more knockdowns? (Is that really true though? Cause iirc JJ is only person Claudia has dropped so thats interesting)
Knockdowns can be misleading too, a lot of the time its a balance thing, fighters get caught with their feet squared up and get knocked off balance, or fighters get caught while attempting to kick and have one leg on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back