UFN 124 - Stephens vs Choi - St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I don't analyze or make strategies for fights, I was spontaneous and careless, but over the last two years I have been studying fights, understanding MMA, when I first started I was offensive, not much a counter striker, I started doing more counter punching after my first UFC fight, I don't want to fight with emotion, but it's hard, everytime I watch the Swanson fight it aches my heart, learned alot in the loss, I thought I was seeing all the punches, but actually my reaction was getting lower and lower, I was only focused on hitting, I was reckless, that was my shortcoming, I usually relax my body when I spar, which means my cardio can handle it, but I was careless about my shoulder and abs, my striking muscle wasn't strong enough to KO due to the weak durability, Swanson was more prepared, he could last longer than 3 rounds

I've delivered time and time again, trained in Vegas over Christmas and New Years, brought my whole team, we had fun, trained wrestling, will be a war

Weight cut isn't killing me, I will do it tonight, I have nightmares about the weight cut, but it's going good, my moms house is 15 mins away, all friends and family coming, last fights because of bad mistakes, I've never fought in St Louis

Happy fighting at 155, cut to 145 was tough, I work full time, hopefully after this fight I can train full time, I just have to keep pressure on him, it will be a dog fight, back and forth, my hometown, all my hometown is coming, last time I fought here was a boxing fight

Dominate from start to finish, I haven't lost a second in any fight I've been in, I put alot of work in, I excel at every skill, he likes to fight, he likes to brawl, I can finish the fight anywhere

Win streak since I've started training in Denver, close fight to home, if he's smart, he'll try to make this a phone both fight, I'm at a different level, make it a clean kill, want to break into top 15

Last edited:
Goddamn lol, you almost make me wanna lay a small bet on Jessy Jess but I gotta watch some tape on her first, can't bet wmma blind.

I watched most of her fights last go round

I had concerns about her output going into the Rawlings fight but since switching to syndicate she looks to be really improving.

She’s strong and she has power. She has good technique. If she puts it all together she could bust Paige up

Jessica-Rose-Clark-1.jpg

jessicaroseclarkrecordpic.png

Hopefully my penis isn’t affecting my abilities to cap this fight

Just realized this is Sunday event for you guys, meaning it’s the night between Sunday and Monday for us Europeans. I guess I’ll only watch Main event cause I need to work, sucks cause I’m pretty hyped about this card. Tons of great fights (but super hard to find bets I like).

Just realized this is Sunday event for you guys, meaning it’s the night between Sunday and Monday for us Europeans. I guess I’ll only watch Main event cause I need to work, sucks cause I’m pretty hyped about this card. Tons of great fights (but super hard to find bets I like).
My solution is to go in some corner in the office and watch the fights while working so noone notice, because i am CET +3

Why is it on sunday? Isnt that like the day for NFL in the states anyways?

Whos the dog noones talking about thats gonna win. Polo reyes maybe?

Reyes is a live dog IMO, Frevola has shown tendincies to brawl and those are the fights where Reyes thrives. Also Frevola's wrestling hasn't been that impressive IMO. Not that it needs to be great to ground Reyes, but I think this fight is more competetive then the lines indicate.

Not betting her, but Aldana's line just jumped. Bernardo still pretty high at some books.

Reyes is a live dog IMO, Frevola has shown tendincies to brawl and those are the fights where Reyes thrives. Also Frevola's wrestling hasn't been that impressive IMO. Not that it needs to be great to ground Reyes, but I think this fight is more competetive then the lines indicate.
Thats my next fight im watching tape on. Im a fan of frevola but i agree pre tape that polo might cause some problems for him

Not betting her, but Aldana's line just jumped. Bernardo still pretty high at some books.

-160 on Dimes. Big bet mustve come in on Bernardo since Aldana was holding steady above -200 all week.

Nobody ist talking about Cannetti... I am not on him either, but I give him a better shot than Meek f.e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back