UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

For anyone who can translate - Johnny Walker

Last edited:
Jesus has a bunch of first round finishes vs awful competition. He has lost many decisions and has looked very bad in the second and third rounds. Powell is not very good but he has never been finished, is extremely durable, and could absolutely put Pinedo in bad spots in the later rounds.

Can Pinedo win? Sure. But He will absolutely be in for a close fight if he doesn't get a quick finish.
We shall see, Powell is not good.

I'm surprised odds didn't correct much on Magni yet. Is it really this much of a dog against Ponzi?
I'm totally expecting late Magny money after people have seen them fac2face and that size and length advantage Magny has. If you want to bet Magny I would do it asap

Holy fuck I had no idea Magny opened over -200, this new oddsmaker is clueless
Line error I believe. I put 5u on on Ponz at +160 at 5D but they cancelled the bet and warned me via email and on the website.

Yeah and its not like 5u for me is a lot of money. Its 100$ lol. I'm small potatoes. Leave me alone bookies.
That whole thing that we the bettors should know who they intended to have as the favorite/underdog when they make a mistake and can punish us for it is so bizzare... Sure if the lines for Rountree KO and Submission were swapped for example, that's one thing. But when a opener has someone as a slight favorite or underdog it's fucking retarded that you could get warned for betting either side

That whole thing that we the bettors should know who they intended to have as the favorite/underdog when they make a mistake and can punish us for it is so bizzare... Sure if the lines for Rountree KO and Submission were swapped for example, that's one thing. But when a opener has someone as a slight favorite or underdog it's fucking retarded that you could get warned for betting either side
It is crazy.. If you click on the wrong name and make a wrong bet then it is on you. But if some guy in the bookie makes a mistake it should be on them and not us. They are not accountable for anything. Fuck that.

I agree and it should be understood that it's our job to play a line we think has more chance of happening than the odds suggest. I guess Vegas wasn't built on people being successful at gambling and 5D Tony wasnt driving italian sports cars and getting his lights shut out for the same reason. Money makes people and businesses do some shady shit.

I'm the better striker, I have reach, I tower over him, he brings nothing I haven't seen in the past

Early totals I like:

Aldana/Starapoli Under 1½ +105
Botelho/Calvillo Under 2½ +125
Arnett/Bandenay Under 1½ +100
Rountree/Walker Under 1½ -115
Vera/Cannetti Over 2½ +105

guys i'm not sure how to open a new thread, but i was thinking would be a cool idea to have a groupchat on Telegram or a different sw discussing bets?

What leads you to believe that Pinedo’s only chance to win is by sub?
Yeah. Powell was badly hurt in his last fight and won by comeback body kick, IIRC.

5Dimes sound really scummy in this respect. Here's the email response I got from a UK book when I (stupidly) hit a blatantly obvious line error for a boxing bout last year.

skybet1.jpg

Two entirely different approaches to the same problem.

Seems like Cannetti did his camp at TAM. At least he has good training partners over there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobynixon
Back