UFN 149 PBP/Discussion

Reem by KO or Decision is +110? Where is that odd from, should never have been that high.

Having a tremendous morning, and Overeem was one of my more confident picks on the card a few days ago. I've lost all that confidence by now though, too many memories of Overeem getting finished popping into my mind. I do like Reem's familiarity with Oleneiks uniquely dangerous grappling, but can never feeel safe backing Reem. Im still doing it, Reem ML at 1.43 for 2units nad Reem KO at 1.69 for 1unit.

Bet365 fucked up that line but they haven’t cancelled the bets

Just got in from a BBQ at my brothers, forgot this event was on.

0.1U Reem TKO r5 @ 67.
0.1U Reem r4 @ 26

Fuck it, while I'm at it these are off too:

0.1U Aleksei r1 KO @ 29
0.1U Aleksei r2 KO @ 41
0.1U Aleksei r3 KO @ 67

Hoping for Overeem to have diarrea or something

Glad I switched sides there

Glad I stayed away from the overs. Nicereem caps off a great card $$

Welp, Overeem by TKO/KO cashes for me, but he looked awful there. Which I was a little worried about, hence not really unloading on the line.

i dont think overeem looked so bad, he always defends like that. I thought it was pretty smart to let oleinik gas himself.

Welp, Overeem by TKO/KO cashes for me, but he looked awful there. Which I was a little worried about, hence not really unloading on the line.
I don’t think he was hurt at any point.

He just fights very cautious now.

lol Aleksei punched himself out with his no technique all power body shots and...standing hammerfists?

Went about as expected with the knees to hurt him though, fight doesn't really tell us anything. Hopefully they remake the Volkov fight, or give Lewis to Reem, if Lewis doesn't catch him Reem would crush him with knees to the body.

I disagree, thought he fought very well. Let Oli punch himself out. Reem ate 1 big overhand and some nice body shots, but not much else got through. Wore him down hitting big knees when he could, Seperated everytime Oli tried to sneak in ezekial.

Overeem TKO/KO/DQ or Decision graded as loss.

Wat8.jpg

It's not going to take Crawford anywhere near 7 to take care of Khan. His chin is the very highest kind of red flag, has been his entire pro and amateur career. I'd honestly take Crawford in 6 or less.
You like anything else?

I don’t think he was hurt at any point.

He just fights very cautious now.

That's not what I meant. Overeem's movements looked very lumbering and heavy, and his reactions just aren't there. You see that in older fighters who are shot and/or have received way too much head trauma.

That's not what I meant. Overeem's movements looked very lumbering and heavy, and his reactions just aren't there. You see that in older fighters who are shot and/or have received way too much head trauma.
Yea I would tend to agree. He had an opportunity to land a clean straight left when they broke off the cage the first go round and he couldn’t pull the trigger.

Made a small profit with Evloev, Pavlovich, Olek, Abdurak, Yakolev and Modaferri. Losers were Oleynik, Tsarukyan, Amedovski and Fiziev. Hedged plays on Oleynik, Tsarukyan and Amedovski with Overeem ML, Machachev DEC and Jotko DEC. I should have just played Overeem KO but I just decided to go the safe route since I didnt really know how the fight would play out.

Played Evloev DEC, Pav KO and Olek KO as well

Back