UFN 151 on ESPN+ 9 Iaquinta vs Cowboy

I think the Under 2.5 on Taleb/Prepolec +195 is one of the best lines all year. I expect Nordine to be 10-15lbs heavier than Prepolec in the cage. If Taleb blitzes him early like he did Roberts, it should be ez money. If Taleb tries to fight smart and win a decision, there's a chance Prepolec touches Taleb's chin. Sean Strickland dropped Taleb with a grazing punch, Taleb's chin is in bad shape. Even the smaller and less skilled guy in Prepolec could catch him.

Brunson rd 1 +475. All 6 of Brunson's most recent wins have been in rd 1. Eryk Anders was rocking Theo with punches, I feel pretty confident Brunson will do the same. Theo has bad boxing defense imo, he always desperately grabs the clinch whenever a fighter gets inside on him, he reminds me of myself whenever I spar Muay thai, eyes closed and flinching and hoping you get the clinch.

mitch-gagnon-cole-smith-h-ufc-on-espn-plus-9-weigh-in.jpg

dude on the left should be staring along Josh Emett in a movie about vampires

damn Smith dwarfs Gagnong. Confidence lost

I think the Under 2.5 on Taleb/Prepolec +195 is one of the best lines all year. I expect Nordine to be 10-15lbs heavier than Prepolec in the cage. If Taleb blitzes him early like he did Roberts, it should be ez money. If Taleb tries to fight smart and win a decision, there's a chance Prepolec touches Taleb's chin. Sean Strickland dropped Taleb with a grazing punch, Taleb's chin is in bad shape. Even the smaller and less skilled guy in Prepolec could catch him.

Yeah... I almost never bet unders, but this is one of the best I've ever seen. The only thing stopping me from putting 2u rather than 1 is that I think Taleb might go into lay and pray mode.

Man, I remember a decade ago I was in Lake Tahoe. My wife was doing a bike ride around the lake for charity, 100 miles around the lake. Basically I flew out to drink and gamble and my buddy flew out there and met me and we hung out all week and got hammered and gambled while my wife busted her ass getting ready for this ride (and then doing the ride). I was literally drinking like 16 hours a day for 5 straight days. And I was 32 years old, not 21. What a week. Thankfully I managed to drag my sorry ass out of bed to cheer her on when she finishes that ride.

Anyway, I say this because one of the few things I remember from that week was Aldo knocking Cub out in like 10 seconds with a flying knee. We were in a bar watching WEC live and everyone was like "Ohhhhhhhh" when it happened. I don't think half the people had ever even watched MMA LMAO. Little did I know that Aldo would become a legend and Cub would still be an amazing and entertaining FW for the next 10 years. I'm getting mad nostalgic here ha ha, but I can't help it. It's the first thing I think of anytime Cub is brought up.

Also on that trip I put $300 on Summer Bird to win the Belmont at 11-1 odds. Mine that Bird was the favorite, and I'd had a good day gambling so told my buddy "Fuck that Bird, I'm gonna bet on the OTHER Bird to win". I was also wasted (as I was that whole week). Cashed that $3300 ticket and proceeded to drunkenly lose $1500 of it playing craps that night. And back then I had a lot less $ than I do now, so that was serious cash to me.

Less than a year later my daughter was born, and my days of acting like a kid with no responsibilities were over. And now she's old enough to watch some fights with me.

Be it watching as a fan, training, or betting, MMA has been a big part of my life for 20 years now. It's crazy the memories I can associate with this sport. This is a rambling bullshit post, but you guys are the only ones who give a shit that I associate Aldo and Cub with that trip to Tahoe. If I said it to my wife, she'd be like "First of all, how the hell do you remember anything from that trip, you were hammered the entire time. Second of all, THAT is what has stuck with you??" So...I'll ramble here about it and annoy you guys.
You, sir, are class.
Thank you for sharing

A tiny tiny smidgen of a concern is the intense damage Brunson has been taking lately. I know Elias has almost zero stopping power but so did Clay Guida and he about murdered Joe Lauzon. Definitely a hot take but it's just a thought in the back of my mind.
I stabbed Elias itd and R3. Guys like him who have a reputation of being decision machines sometimes go for broke when facing fading opponents with exploitable weaknesses like chin or cardio. Then again, it happens usually when they are fighting as considerable favorites, but if Brunson blows his gas tank a finish could happen.

Going with Elias/Brunson goes to judges, Cub gets KTFO, Cerrone does it again via leg kick TKO or setting up the takedown from said leg kick for the sub (more likely in my opinion because Al's chin is hardcore), and Macy finishes it very early- Parlays will reflect these thoughts. BOL folks

And here's my 2 dollar superfecta for the lols

1, 5, 7, 8, 14, 16

Harris by Ko at even money

Al by KO +200

Swanson fdngtd at even all stand out to me

Man, I remember a decade ago I was in Lake Tahoe. My wife was doing a bike ride around the lake for charity, 100 miles around the lake. Basically I flew out to drink and gamble and my buddy flew out there and met me and we hung out all week and got hammered and gambled while my wife busted her ass getting ready for this ride (and then doing the ride). I was literally drinking like 16 hours a day for 5 straight days. And I was 32 years old, not 21. What a week. Thankfully I managed to drag my sorry ass out of bed to cheer her on when she finishes that ride.

Anyway, I say this because one of the few things I remember from that week was Aldo knocking Cub out in like 10 seconds with a flying knee. We were in a bar watching WEC live and everyone was like "Ohhhhhhhh" when it happened. I don't think half the people had ever even watched MMA LMAO. Little did I know that Aldo would become a legend and Cub would still be an amazing and entertaining FW for the next 10 years. I'm getting mad nostalgic here ha ha, but I can't help it. It's the first thing I think of anytime Cub is brought up.

Also on that trip I put $300 on Summer Bird to win the Belmont at 11-1 odds. Mine that Bird was the favorite, and I'd had a good day gambling so told my buddy "Fuck that Bird, I'm gonna bet on the OTHER Bird to win". I was also wasted (as I was that whole week). Cashed that $3300 ticket and proceeded to drunkenly lose $1500 of it playing craps that night. And back then I had a lot less $ than I do now, so that was serious cash to me.

Less than a year later my daughter was born, and my days of acting like a kid with no responsibilities were over. And now she's old enough to watch some fights with me.

Be it watching as a fan, training, or betting, MMA has been a big part of my life for 20 years now. It's crazy the memories I can associate with this sport. This is a rambling bullshit post, but you guys are the only ones who give a shit that I associate Aldo and Cub with that trip to Tahoe. If I said it to my wife, she'd be like "First of all, how the hell do you remember anything from that trip, you were hammered the entire time. Second of all, THAT is what has stuck with you??" So...I'll ramble here about it and annoy you guys.
LOL. Legendary. Hey, man at least you made it to the race. Most husbandos would be passed out in a bathtub holding a Corona with lime stuck at the tip of the bottle.

Lmao at winning 3k on a spite bet.

I've always been kind of a closeted mma fan since the late Pride days. Everyone I knew thought it was gay as fuck that two dudes would hug each other against the ropes and on the ground. I had a neighbor like 10 years ago who was a super fan and he bought every UFC PPV and had a bunch of shit on VHS too. Good times. The most memorable part about that was his gf Rose. She was an absolute crazy woman. They didn't use toilet paper they had special hand towels they would wipe with and she would hand wash them in the sink. I never ate food they offered me on a plate LOL. She had second row of teeth on the upper part of her mouth too it was super weird.

Anyway yeah Cub probably gonna get starched.

Harris by Ko at even money

Al by KO +200

Swanson fdngtd at even all stand out to me

Cub hasn't knocked anyone out since 2013, and Burgos appears to have an iron chin. Even Kattar's shoryukens didn't put him out fully.

Burgos, on the other hand, doesn't seem to want to finish fights on the ground even after knocking down guys.

So I'd personally avoid a DNGTD bet.

Epic.

Cub hasn't knocked anyone out since 2013, and Burgos appears to have an iron chin. Even Kattar's shoryukens didn't put him out fully.

Burgos, on the other hand, doesn't seem to want to finish fights on the ground even after knocking down guys.

So I'd personally avoid a DNGTD bet.

Agreed. Actually think Burgos decision is the most likely scenario and I don’t see Cub finishing.

Agreed. Actually think Burgos decision is the most likely scenario and I don’t see Cub finishing.

Agree. Burgos decision shockingly improved to +317. Seems like a great price.

I stabbed Elias itd and R3. Guys like him who have a reputation of being decision machines sometimes go for broke when facing fading opponents with exploitable weaknesses like chin or cardio. Then again, it happens usually when they are fighting as considerable favorites, but if Brunson blows his gas tank a finish could happen.

Elias going for broke doesnt change the fact that he has NO power in his hands at all - but I do expect him to throw everything he has left down the stretch in the 3rd. Also, Brunson tends to get knocked out before he gasses. He gets caught on his ludicrous throw out all your training charges at his opponents when he doesnt know how else to get his offense going. Not sure he still has does that when hes gassed.

Will Brunson have Henri Hooft in his corner? I can see him having that Rumble level of frustration haha

If it goes to DEC then I favor Burgos at least 6-4 but I'm playing Swanson's KO line, very small though. I think you guys underrate Moicano as well, that jab was picture perfect in every way.

My fav lines on the card were Cerrone +110, Dvalishvili -160, Sayles -225, Morales +135 and Smith +100. I like Theo to win a DEC, Harris to win by KO, Sanchez by DEC, Bhullar by DEC and Swanson KO more than I like their MLs.

Back