UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ex4QYiy.jpg

Can ladd hold Germaine down? My money says yes at evens.

If she can’t shes going to be in trouble standing with her horrid boxing

I would take GDR at even or + money all day.

Ladd‘s striking is way worse than GDR‘s grappling. Her TDD is pretty solid actually.

Ladd‘s striking is way worse than GDR‘s grappling. Her TDD is pretty solid actually.
These are my early thoughts aswell (based on memory).

Pretty solid based on what fights?

She always gets matched up against strikers

I also don’t think ladd is stupid enough to think she can stand and bang with gdr

But then again we are talking wmma

Pretty solid based on what fights?

She always gets matched up against strikers

I also don’t think ladd is stupid enough to think she can stand and bang with gdr

But then again we are talking wmma

By seeing her technique and balance. She knows what she is doing and almost all her opponents tried to take her down. GDR hasn’t faced Tatiana Suarez but fighters like Pennington who took nearly all of her opponents down.

Her grappling is clearly better than Ladd‘s striking imo. Doesn’t mean that she can’t get taken down but Ladd‘s hands are pure trash and she is slow.

Lots of competitive matchups. Only one I like at first sight is de randamie. Vettori and mcmann maybe too.

GDR's tdd is good. Her getup game is not. If Ladd get GDR's back to the mat the round is likely over.

I get GDR as a dog again the meme surging prospect? Sign me up

Will gladly fade 40 year old Faber as well.
Without the roids/ PVZ there to run trains on his test levels gotta be in the dumps

Also will probably go with Pena against Nicco.

Pena will always have a place in my heart because one night at a bar we shoulder checked due to her being a women and not getting out of my way, She then proceeded to call me a :eek::eek::eek:0t

Am concerned her head may not be entirely in the game judging by her insta tho...

I like Karl Roberson, Mike Rodriguez and Jonathan Martinez here, possibly even Darren Elkins. I had Martin Day as well but he pulled out.

Ladd is meme as fuck. She's just kinda athleticism, shrieking and... that's it.

Still not confident enough in GDR, though she should land free, clean and easy. Kinda hoping we get a meme Ladd finish here so I can get Nunes like... evens against Ladd and mortgage my house on it.

Darren elkins and ryan hall are both at -115 on Bovada. Does that sound right to anybody? I was expecting Hall to be about -145,-150.

Darren elkins and ryan hall are both at -115 on Bovada. Does that sound right to anybody? I was expecting Hall to be about -145,-150.

I haven't watched tape or placed any bets yet, but I'm actually leaning towards Elkins. The path to beating Hall is pretty clear, Saul Rogers showed us the blueprint. Elkins is not in danger of taking any brain damage here, which I feel is his main weakness nowadays.

Get GDR now before the line changes, Ladd just doesn't impress me

i put 200$ on GDR x 2.3. You could say GDR hasn't faced a good wrestler before, but aspen ladd also hasnt faced a good striker before. Ladd is also not some kind of relentless cardio machine who can just spam takedown attempt after takedown attempt. Ladd seemed pretty tired in the 3d round against eubanks and got a narrow decision win. I think she will have problems with GDR's reach and speed.

early bet because the odds will most likely get wider.

i’m fading villante again & faber. very confident in rodriguez because villante is a limited low level fighter who gets worse and worse. faber is coming back after 2.5 years at 40 years of age (especially bad at bantamweight) and he fought on steroids for the most part of his career (probably his whole career). the game has changed, too. take a look at faber‘s last wins. simon hits hard, he can stop takedowns and his pace is very high.

FB40CD3C-941B-413E-AF36-7FFCA215EA3D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get GDR now before the line changes, Ladd just doesn't impress me

But an aging and inactive GDR does? Having a razor close nothing fight with Holly Holm where all her best strikes were after the bell doesn't make me think the world of her.

Lets not pretend this fight is likely a wrap if it hits the ground for any extended period of time... Ladd finishes the majority of her bouts, you can't knock her results...

Also people saying GDR has never fought a good wrestler, WTF is Budd then? Pretty sure she qualifies as a strong wrestler.

I like Karl Roberson, Mike Rodriguez and Jonathan Martinez here, possibly even Darren Elkins. I had Martin Day as well but he pulled out.

I'm already thinking of Karl Roberson and Rodriguez parlay of both ITD. Roberson is a full league above the completely underwhelming game of John Phillips, and if Villante couldn't take bodyshots against that Russian he just fought, he REALLY isn't going to like the body kicks and knees "Slow" brings to the contest. It's how he won his last bout, which I was also on his ITD line in.

Find a third ITD play and you'd have a pretty sweet little parlay. I don't know who I'd pick yet though.

I'm already thinking of Karl Roberson and Rodriguez parlay of both ITD. Roberson is a full league above the completely underwhelming game of John Phillips, and if Villante couldn't take bodyshots against that Russian he just fought, he REALLY isn't going to like the body kicks and knees "Slow" brings to the contest. It's how he won his last bout, which I was also on his ITD line in.

Find a third ITD play and you'd have a pretty sweet little parlay. I don't know who I'd pick yet though.

Ryan Hall?

Back