UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd

Surprised Faber win via decision is +700. That's the only way he wins and if it's a close fight the home crowd factor and judges could sway his way. Certainly looked good in weigh ins.
Think Faber has a reasonable chance of a finish too. Should have a big BJJ advantage so could snatch one of his classic subs in a scramble and Simons defence is terrible striking so could get clipped. Wouldn't be too surprised by a vintage Faber knockdown and guillotine.

Last edited:
Surprised Faber win via decision is +700. That's the only way he wins and if it's a close fight the home crowd factor and judges could sway his way. Certainly looked good in weigh ins.
Have 0.15u on that, I would cap that around +500 tbh. I think it will be close, but the split hometown dec is a classic.

GDR ko/tko rnd 1 +800
GDR ko/tko rnd 2 +1400
GDR ko/tko rnd 3 +2500
GDR ko/tko rnd 4 +4000
GDR ko/tko rnd 5 +6600

germaine-de-randamie-of-the-netherlands-and-aspen-ladd-face-off-the-picture-id1155317536

urijah-faber-and-ricky-simon-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1155317533

josh-emmett-and-mirsad-bektic-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1155317531

karl-roberson-and-wellington-turman-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1155317528

marvin-vettori-of-italy-and-cezar-ferreira-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1155317524

mike-rodriguez-and-john-allan-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1155317519

andre-fili-and-sheymon-moraes-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1155317516

juliana-pena-and-nico-montano-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1155317515

darren-elkins-and-ryan-hall-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1155317513

pingyuan-liu-of-china-and-jonathan-martinez-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1155317512

livinha-souza-of-brazil-and-briana-van-buren-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1155317510

benito-lopez-and-vince-morales-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1155317508

I see the gamblenati money starting to come in on gdr

Dang it Ladd. Those weighins moved the line. I was gonna bet on de Randamie.

Dang it Ladd. Those weighins moved the line. I was gonna bet on de Randamie.
Considering how ladd fades in fights, if you think gdr wins her itd line at +272 has a ton of value

Considering how ladd fades in fights, if you think gdr wins her itd line at +272 has a ton of value
Yeah. I'm hitting the 3/4/5 and 4/5/Dec lines pretty hard.

I guess I'm the only one not completely convinced on Simon.

I have 2u on Faber @ +290. Faber has only lost to elite competition, and still looks to be in great shape.

He's not going to go in there and get outclassed as bad as say Melendez did recently.

I have 2u on Faber @ +290. Faber has only lost to elite competition, and still looks to be in great shape.

So did Gilbert Melendez.

He can be in great shape but he is still 40 at bantamweight after 2.5 years of a layoff. Faber talked about how he got hurt easier in fights & in training before and we saw him declining years ago. The best case is that Faber shows up in his 2016 form which is still far from his best. I doubt that the old brigade can even keep up with the new guys at their best. The lower weight classes have changed so much.

He's not going to go in there and get outclassed as bad as say Melendez did recently.

Why not ? lol. Chances of him getting smoked are higher than him winning imo.

Is there a term for a female dog shelter?

.... a bitch sanctuary? uh, well then, I like all the bitches tonight quite a lot: Montaño (Pena layoff to give birth and short notice), Van Buren (Souza not really that special and Van Buren is mini-DC can make her embrace the grind), GDR (massive striking disparity and terrible weight cut, 5 rounds land the blows).
OK Van Buren isn't a dog anymore but not too far off evens and there's always her dec line.

Also Fight ends ITD in the main event very high confidence (too bad it took until the day of the event to hit most euro books) only worry is if GDR decides to jab and jog for the entire fight.

I got Van Buren as a dog and then cashed out and switched sides based off of no research or new information. I just love a dog!

Was Faber even chewing gum at the face off? Lol, he was snacking his jaw like he was but I can't help but feel like he was just mimicking Simon. Kind of like when you're talking to someone with their arms crossed and you cross your arms too.

Let's talk about GDR and Ladd. Is it fair to compare to the Lina-Ladd fight in terms of striker vs grappler matchup. Ladd struggled with the clinch but once she went for the double and secured a takedown, her gnp was vicious in the sense that when you're watching it it looks like damage is being done. Can GDR survive that?

I don't understand those GDR odds, haven't heard 1 good word about Ladd, but even after those weigh ins she's the underdog?

I don't understand those GDR odds, haven't heard 1 good word about Ladd, but even after those weigh ins she's the underdog?

It's been a long time since odds like these have confused me. Is this a gift or a trap ? Lol

Back