UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

man did reallly well on that wade fight, but i really felt good about wade +250 vs taisumov, might've made even more in that one. hope they make that the matchup next and hope he's that big of a dog still

Perfect gameplan execution by Wade, got him down fast and stayed on him. Wish he would've taken two more rounds to get the sub, but great performance none the less. He's like the opposite of Blanco when it comes to fighters you can trust with your money.

yea, you KNOW what you're going to get in wade, he will NOT stand and bang, he will wrestle

Great event for me so far.

Was big on Felder, med on Rosa, big-ish on Wade, small on Latifi.

4-0.

Wade -3.5, Wade sub hit.

Lost .25u on Wade r3 but don't care.

Mehdi Baghdad looked like Cyrille Diabate on the mat.
He's not necessarily a bad grappler. It's probably a bad style matchup for him. I just got RNC'd at a competition yesterday by a guy with a similar style to Wade, but I consider myself pretty decent.

haha i'm getting wrecked agian. damn

Can't stand Dillashaw. I hope he gets his block knocked off. I guess I am just big on staying true to your team.

I have two units on Cruz but am adding another one.

Mehdi Baghdad looked like Cyrille Diabate on the mat.
The things is, those Euro guys have a lot of solid BJJ guys to roll with but not many great wrestlers. It's a different style of pressure.

herman dec +550/+600 next would be nice :)

Putting a unit on Boetsch at the reduced odds. I need some action.

Where are the regulars? Light crowd tonight.

down insane amounts, need things to pick up. Herman by decision would be a nice start.

Putting a unit on Boetsch at the reduced odds. I need some action.

Where are the regulars? Light crowd tonight.
At a friend's watching this one so not posting as much. Wanna throw more on Boetsch reduced but i'm scared with the way this night is going. Gonna let it ride and livebet this one.

God I'm nervous/excited for Browne/Mitrione...

Please take him down Browne.

made a parlay for $50 - Boetch, Saunders, Pettis, Cruz, Pearson, Mittrione. BOL.

Is the consensus Boetsch inside?

It's the most likely outcome imo but odds aren't good enough to bet it. Herman dec +410 for action for me. Not confident it hits at all but at these odds it's the only bet imo.

I have Boetch on 2 of my 3 DK teams so if he stops ED I'm fine with that too. On one of them I have him with Font and Sanders so would be looking really good.

Back