Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

Interestingly Behold A Pale Horse details craft coming out of the ocean as well. I know its a controversial book and could all be bullshit but interesting read nevertheless...

raising my binoculars to my eyes just in time to see a huge disk rise from beneath the ocean, water streaming from the air around it, tumble lazily on its axis, and disappear into the clouds. My heart beat wildly. I tried to talk but couldn't; then I changed my mind and decided I didn't want to say that, anyway. I had seen a flying saucer the size of an aircraft carrier come right out of the ocean and fly into the clouds. I looked around quickly to see if anyone else had seen it. Ensign Ball was still bending over the IMC. He was ordering coffee. Geronimo was looking down the starboard side aft.

I was torn between my duty to report what I had seen and the knowl-

edge that if I did no one would believe me. As I looked out over the ocean I saw only sky, clouds, and water. It was as if nothing had happened. I almost thought I had dreamed it. Ensign Ball straightened, turned toward Geronimo and said the coffee was

on the way up. I looked back toward the spot, about 15 degrees relative off the port bow, and about 2-1/2 nautical miles distant. Nothing, not even a hint of what had happened. "Ensign Ball," I said, "I thought I saw something about 15 degrees relative off the bow, but I lost it. Can you help me look over that area?" Ensign Ball turned, raising his glasses to eye level. I didn't know it at the time, but Geronimo had heard me and turned to look.He was happy that something had broken the monotony.

Whatsapp with that book, is that a fiction?

William Cooper wrote a fictional story about various conspiracies throughout time. He's since gone back on his ideas on aliens. Said he was being fed false info. Just started learning a bit about him. Alex Jones before Alex Jones.

I'm leaning towards psyop regarding all these recent UFO news

Whatsapp with that book, is that a fiction?

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in topsecret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs.

Bill is a lucid, rational, and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television.

In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events that he had seen plans for back in the early 1970s. Bill correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over seventeen years of research

His death does seem a bit shady:
On November 5, 2001, Apache County sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona home on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from disputes with local residents. After an exchange of gunfire during which Cooper shot one of the deputies in the head, Cooper was fatally shot. Federal authorities reported that Cooper had spent years evading execution of the 1998 arrest warrant, and according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive".[1]

He wasn't paying his taxes. I believe the other charges came when some officers in plain clothes tried some with him and it got violent where cooper ended up shooting a cop in the head.

and like I said. He himself believes he was mislead about aliens and UFOs. Take that for what it is worth.

He wasn't paying his taxes. I believe the other charges came when some officers in plain clothes tried some with him and it got violent where cooper ended up shooting a cop in the head.

and like I said. He himself believes he was mislead about aliens and UFOs. Take that for what it is worth.

Yes everything he said could be wrong/false. Then again if "they" wanted to cover things up he could have backtracked about things he said under duress.

I don’t get people who don’t think there is life out there. They estimate 700 quintillion planets in the universe. There’s gotta be life out there.

No one questions if there life out there, but intelligent life's that can leave their planets is more rare than what people think.

True. But Him willing to shoot a cop in the head makes me think he wasn't easily threatened into things like that. Unless I am misunderstanding you

but I've only listened to very little of his shows. Honestly the past few weeks only. I've read Alex jones wasn't a fan of his which is also interesting.

Last edited:
No one questions if there life out there
Lots of people question that, why are you lying?
Whats the play here?

suspicious-side-eye-glare-v91o67muz0y8vafi.gif

Last edited:
You can see part of the ship in back yard. Kid made a video explaining what happen , on Worldstar. I screen shot it.

Screenshot_20230611-130847.png

People really question that there not even organisms out there?

Any evidence there is life elsewhere? Barring that I'm not sure how any one could say it is a fact there is life outside of earth. I think the best you could do is question it.

seems that in the last few decades , a lot of people have developed a habit of talking about some UFO shot down etc ....
here's Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt's testimony on the "shot down" UFO which crashed in Peru, 1997

It looks like in the recent year or two , topics related to UFOs are becoming more and more present in the media.
Is there a conclusion to be made out of that ?
Few day ago I've discovered a chanell on youtube where there are daily updates on those cases happened in the 50s, 60s , but also after that.
So in the meantime, very likely new cases have happened , and we can just imagine what data is still classified as not to be released to public ?

I know it's tempting to believe that aliens are responsible for these.

But even though I believe there is likely intelligent life elsewhere in the galaxy and most certainly elsewhere in the universe, I am convinced these UFO/UAP sightings are not aliens.

I find it hard to believe that aliens traveling the cosmos are crashing on earth lol

Interestingly Behold A Pale Horse details craft coming out of the ocean as well. I know its a controversial book and could all be bullshit but interesting read nevertheless...

raising my binoculars to my eyes just in time to see a huge disk rise from beneath the ocean, water streaming from the air around it, tumble lazily on its axis, and disappear into the clouds. My heart beat wildly. I tried to talk but couldn't; then I changed my mind and decided I didn't want to say that, anyway. I had seen a flying saucer the size of an aircraft carrier come right out of the ocean and fly into the clouds. I looked around quickly to see if anyone else had seen it. Ensign Ball was still bending over the IMC. He was ordering coffee. Geronimo was looking down the starboard side aft.

I was torn between my duty to report what I had seen and the knowl-

edge that if I did no one would believe me. As I looked out over the ocean I saw only sky, clouds, and water. It was as if nothing had happened. I almost thought I had dreamed it. Ensign Ball straightened, turned toward Geronimo and said the coffee was

on the way up. I looked back toward the spot, about 15 degrees relative off the port bow, and about 2-1/2 nautical miles distant. Nothing, not even a hint of what had happened. "Ensign Ball," I said, "I thought I saw something about 15 degrees relative off the bow, but I lost it. Can you help me look over that area?" Ensign Ball turned, raising his glasses to eye level. I didn't know it at the time, but Geronimo had heard me and turned to look.He was happy that something had broken the monotony.
Screenshot_20230612_225351_WhatsApp.jpg

Back