Ugly guy with "pretty" wife.

That guy wouldn't look nearly as bad if he had gotten jaw surgery, possibly covered by insurance. And gained a few pounds.

This guy is probably on reddit MMA or non sherdog MMA forum. Good for him though for scoring an average decent looking wife.

https://meaww.com/houston-man-called-too-unattractive-to-be-with-hot-wife-hit-back-at-trolls

e0dcb60c-b4d9-438a-8476-da755777b6c0_text.gif

That guy wouldn't look nearly as bad if he had gotten jaw surgery, possibly covered by insurance. And gained a few pounds.
I read that he has some kind of disease. I don't recall the name. But it has impacted his physical appearance.

I actually think she might not be that good looking. Something is off with her face. White guys get fooled by Asians too easily. They’re great with makeup

I actually think she might not be that good looking. Something is off with her face. White guys get fooled by Asians too easily. They’re great with makeup

Maybe, but what's her excuse? He ain't got no makeup on.

I met that dude. He is awesome. I’d transition and marry him myself if he weren’t already taken.

No matter the situation, if a couple doesn't look good together, it's just bullshit and someone's getting played.

If you're looking abroad, find an educated lady who is your equal in looks. Be a man, but treat her like a lady. She will love you forever.

Happy Thanksgiving, you mofo's!

This is the one area where men are incredibly jealous. It's annoying.

If you see a guy with a woman that's out of his league then you should give him a high five.

But in my own personal experience as a guy with a hot wife, dudes start hating on me and talking shit behind my back.

Any dude that women like will have to deal with this shit.

Even from other dudes who get women.

Some dudes are just cunts like that.

This is the one area where men are incredibly jealous. It's annoying.

If you see a guy with a woman that's out of his league then you should give him a high five.

But in my own personal experience as a guy with a hot wife, dudes start hating on me and talking shit behind my back.
jealousy is a hell of a drug mate

Any dude that women like will have to deal with this shit.

Even from other dudes who get women.

Some dudes are just cunts like that.
These dudes get 10x more bullshit from their 'hot' wives than they do from jealous guys. A man's gotta know his limitations.

I mean good for him.

He really is ugly though. He's going to look Mason Verger from Hannibal when he's older

Rumor has it that guy has like 500 bitcoins, 800 ETH and 100000000 dogecoins

Back