Ulrik Bokeme vs Ibrahim El Boustati 2- What the F*

One thing I noticed Bokeme didn't go straight to his corner and stay there after the down. Refs won't start the count till they do. There was still like 20 more seconds after the count tho which was ridiculous, and the late hit dramatic KO was laughably badly acted.

The result has been reversed. Bokeme got the W awarded by the officials.
Boustati got all the time to recover because Bokeme didnt stay in the neutral corner. He robbed himself from a clear Knock out victory with that action.
But im glad that the Oscar winning perfomance got shut down by overturning the result.

Is there any statement by anyone on it or just the results image?

One of the officials is a good friend of mine. Trust me on this one!

I trust you and the image of the results that Enfusion posted. Just weird how there's seemingly not a single word accompanying the changing of the result. Weirds me out how whenever something happens on Enfusion they don't seem to want to acknowledge it.

I don't know how Enfusion will deal with the result in their tournament. SInce there is officially not an option to protest.. Guess we will have to wait and see..

Please find the statements released regarding this fight below. Ulrik Bokeme was awarded the win and received the League points, which puts him in 1st place on the leader board. You can check the Enfusion League -85Kg score board on the Enfusion Live Facebook page.

Enfusion’s statement about the disqualification of Ulrik Bokeme vs Ibrahim el Boustati during Enfusion Groningen held on the 18th November 2017.

All available video footage from all angles, as recorded by Enfusion TV will be released today.

The council has requested this footage so they can review the fight internally.

Once again, the council/union association and Enfusion are two independent organisations that both operate completely independently of one another.

Enfusion has nothing to do or any reflection on the jury decisions, but only provides the footage and leaves the decisions to the association.

Enfusion therefore has nothing to do with any of the jury’s decisions.

Statement Boustati:
Last Saturday I fought a rematch game against the Swiss Bokeme. During the game I got hit so bad, that i could not resume the fight. Because of that I have carried myself away in a stupid mistake. I dedicate the victory to Ulrike Bokeme. I want to apologize to all people and organizations that I have disadvantaged.

Ulrik, congratulations.
23844612_888523361307927_8216252404840907762_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back