Uncle Handle's guide to Game..

This isn't always true. There is a reason we continue to see guys who get friend zoned stick around it's because sometimes it works. I never bother wasting my time but my cousin had a friend who would always get friend zoned and he did get to bang the girl once. We were laughing so hard about it when my cousin was like "he did it, he finally banged (insert girls name)". To be fair this was a straight slut. Not even joking we were at a bar once and my cousin started pointing out people she banged at this bar we were at must have been at least 10-13 guys.

Yeah but it's not common bro.

Women know if they are going to sleep with a guy about 15 minutes into the first conversation not the first date.....the first conversation. So a woman will let you wine and dine them, date, after date, after date. month, after month, after month. all the while giving the guy a smooch on the lips not even tongue action.

She leaves the date where beta max just got done putting shrimp and lobster, red wine in her tummy. Probably bought some relatively expensive gift for her...... Alpha gets off work who she met at a club months back who's never taken her on a proper date yet has been killing it since the night he met her at th bar.

While the beta crafts this long wordy emotion filled text saying how much he enjoyed the date...... she's getting rammed in doggy style, ass slapped,and hair pulled by alpha.

Alpha doesn't stay around to cuddle. She feels used(though she will call him tomorrow for more of the rough stuff) she then calls beta to talk and get showered with compliments and plan their next date where he spends all his money she gets presented with another gift probably flowers, betas love buying flowers for skanks they like.

Moral of the story....Don't be a beta max.

I lived that exact same scenario with a girl my co worker was wineing, and dining for months. She would come by my apartment after dates with him ...she never let dude hit it. While I was beating it like a Zulu drum on the African Savannah.

Luckily for my coworker....I was a player with a conscious (oxymoron that's why I retired)

I couldn't keep listening to this guy talk about this hot chic he was dating and thinking about buying a ring ffs. I never told him how she really rolled.

but I cut it off with the chic besides I was rotating between four and six so I needed to drop one. But yeah this shit happens don't be the guy that's occasionally French kissing a girl you've dated four five months but never even sniffed it. Cause just because she's not having sex with you...doesn't mean she's not having sex with some other dude.

Happens most if not all of the time

giphy.gif

You're the Obi Wan of this shit, Jack. Teach us the ways of the Force:)

I'm just trying to help KT.

I had to learn this shit the hard way in my late teens early twenties only dating tens missing out on all the 6,7,8's I could've been tapping with FAR less heartburn and financial shock to my wallet.

I know most of my threads in the berry are meant to be lighthearted..but this one isn't.

everything I'm advising is either from first hand trial and error/experience, or things I've seen other dudes go through like one of my boy's raising a baby for over a year then realizing the precious little angel has none of your features.

My homeboy went through this after we told him she was a sheisty bitch. And his sister was telling him from jump "uhh this baby doesn't look anything like you" Now you've grown emotionally attached to a baby that turns out a year layter not to be yours. And what's worst when all the shit and drama finally came out when she came clean......she didn't know who the kids dad was lol.

Man I could go on.

Why do I feel like this guide was cribbed from every 80's sex comedy ever made?

I broke a few of those rules dating my wife but it didn't stop us from getting married. I got her flowers and notes sometimes. I know I complimented her and told her she looked good. I told her I loved her first. My wife knew I was really into her. The thing is, if you think you've found that dream girl for you, you've gotta have confidence and a life outside of her. If you're fun, confident and she likes where the two of you could end up together, I think you can throw lots of rules out the window.

See rip I think you were fishing out of a different pond bro.

Being from the ghetto our women just as a fact of their social environment,unconscious conditioning cues, upbringing, vastly relative stance on what's right and wrong is just well....different.

So when I started dating. my hunting ground was nightclubs and bars. Which many if not most western men start out at. Now Ideally you'd want to meet the girl you'd spend the rest of your life with at the library, or a church function.

But there are a lot of twenty something dudes that are Christians like myself that never go to church in my twenties I may have went to church three times.

So many guys like my self are dealing with "today's women" and these rules can help them. Esp girls from lower to middle income American households.

Now I have also advocated doing the online bride thing. If I knew then what I know now I 100% would be marred to a girl fifteen years my junior (still legal doe) from Colombia or Venezuela. It's not a doubt in my military mind.

Why do I feel like this guide was cribbed from every 80's sex comedy ever made?

It's not comedy bro. And I'm sure I'm not the first guy to compile this cheat sheet after a few years of trial and error in their early twenties.

It's not comedy bro. And I'm sure I'm not the first guy to compile this cheat sheet after a few years of trial and error in their early twenties.
Yeah, I feel you. It's just funny to see how in the past several decades the media has been perpetrating this myth that the way to "catch fish" is to ask the fish how, so to speak.

It seems like pimp game, but I guess that's cause pimps are the ultimate "fishermen"

Not a bad list but I strongly disagree with the second half of rule #4. Maybe I'm in the minority but I love going down on chicks, provided everything is in order down there.

See rip I think you were fishing out of a different pond bro.

Being from the ghetto our women just as a fact of their social environment,unconscious conditioning cues, upbringing, vastly relative stance on what's right and wrong is just well....different.

So when I started dating. my hunting ground was nightclubs and bars. Which many if not most western men start out at. Now Ideally you'd want to meet the girl you'd spend the rest of your life with at the library, or a church function.

But there are a lot of twenty something dudes that are Christians like myself that never go to church in my twenties I may have went to church three times.

So many guys like my self are dealing with "today's women" and these rules can help them. Esp girls from lower to middle income American households.

Now I have also advocated doing the online bride thing. If I knew then what I know now I 100% would be marred to a girl fifteen years my junior (still legal doe) from Colombia or Venezuela. It's not a doubt in my military mind.
Yeah I was looking for a different type of girl and in a different environment. So you're definitely right in saying the game is different. It's still a game, but just different.

Girls love if you're kinda mean in a sarcastic way to them.

Gets them worked up when they're challenged

Outstanding take and so true.

It as my trial and error experience that women no matter what their social economic class is want to feel like they have a guy other women desire. This could be the James dean "bad boy" ,the playa, the quarterback,the rich guy. You know the guy we're not.

The thing is most guys aren't playas, because they don't know how to juggle multiple women simultaneously and make it work with out their car being scratched up or doused with paint.

Most guys aren't going to be the quarterback, or the rich guy and as far as the rich guy no rules apply to him. He can be as beta as he wants and he still holds the ultimate vehicle that drives women to drop trou. And that's cash.

So we're left with the bad boy Schtick, see guys women want a bad boy that they think they've tamed, betasized,that they eventually turn into a broken low testosterone husband.

The thing is if it's a girl you really like you can't let her know that you like her...I know this seems counter intuitive. but you have to exude body language that you're not pressed ..that you could careless about that pot of gold between her legs.

This in Turn will actually make her want you even more..it's a very intense psychological game of chess you're playing if your a typical nice guy trying to land the girl you have a goofball head over heels crush on.

Now. to go the other way and be a complete goof troop and give her compliments every five seconds,but flowers, and present no challenge to her as far as her changing you from bad to good she will lose interest(unless you're rich) and go on to give her goods to an alpha.

Or even worse you get an emotional vampire a girl that is completely aware and knows that she will never give you any poontang but she keeps you around like a love sick puppy extracting money, and favors from you.

all the while giving her body in every way imaginable to the alpha or bad boy who she desperately wants. Who in comparison is doing absolutely NOTHING in terms of money and favors. Yet he can fuck her anytime and in any way he wants why you sit back waiting desperately hoping she's going to call and fulfill your goofball beta fantasy of living happily ever after.

Learn my padawans Learn

I see what you are getting at but I don't agree necessarily. As men we should not be ashamed by our sexuality or masculinity. We want to fuck girls with great asses. I tell girls this in different ways.

If i've been dating a girl and there has been alot of sexual buildup without any sex yet I might just say:

"You have no idea what I want to do with you right now"
"noo, tell me" *feigned innocence*
"I think you do" *I turn around and show disinterest.
"Please tell me" *She is getting desperate*
"I got jiujitsu practice, see you"

Showing desire, or even emotions(but I do agree with your general viewpoint) can and should be done with great effect. However, it must be made from a position from power, from a place of true Independence. The subcommunication is: "I'm an animal and you are too but I don't need you for my own well being".

I'll add a few:

1) Never ask where she wants to go: you make the plans, she tags along.

2) Never see someone more than once a week, and keep your weekends to yourself.

3) Don't talk about yourself, try to make it seems like you're hiding something--girls prefer mysterious over a blabbermouth/bragger.

I have no problem keeping a fish on the line once I get a bite. The problem is getting them to bite in the first place.

My rules to dating:

1.Meet a woman that I like.
2. Enjoy spending time with her.

I know it sounds kinda crazy, but I find that it works.

This post x10000

My guide to woman is pretty simple - be sincere, be confident in what you bring to the table and respect both the woman and yourself.

Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't, but following a guide seems like too much work.

Too long / didn't get laid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back