Elections Uncle Joe Almost Came Off The Leash. His Handlers Cut the Feed

Imagine being so shit that Joe Biden could beat you.

And he beat him by 7 million votes.....

If Biden's margin of victory were a state it would have the same population as Arizona, the 14th most populous state in the country

giphy.gif

Election fraud conspiracy nuts still going in March I see.
It absolutely was an enormously fraudulent election. But the Dems rigged it all so perfectly that it couldn't be shown in court.
But we all know what really happened, in our thoughts and feels.

He cheated to win, there is no way he got 20 million more votes than Obama. The dude is worse than Killary for energy level.
I just think it is fucking hilarious that they will not even let him do a bloody press conference! They are not even trying to hide the COUPrruption anymore, or the fact Joe is just an incompetent, demented, death rattle puppet and the real people running the show are those with the Epstein tapes. And what was the reason he is not he giving a state of the union address? They say it is because of dangerous Trump supporters! <45>

I wonder what they have on him to have made him run. The guy could not even pass a driving license test, and you are telling me that he wanted the most stressful job on the planet??? The Ashley Biden diaries were a dark glimpse into the real Biden family, but no one wants to talk about it as we live in 24 hour news cycles and Big (Brother) Tech tells all the sheep how to feel. There was some dark, dark, dark shit that went on with Joe and that family. I am starting to see now that being a sick, corrupt, lying sociopath is not a symptom of being powerful in politics, it is a prerequisite.

I just think it is fucking hilarious that they will not even let him do a bloody press conference! They are not even trying to hide the COUPrruption anymore, or the fact Joe is just an incompetent, demented, death rattle puppet and the real people running the show are those with the Epstein tapes. And what was the reason he is not he giving a state of the union address? They say it is because of dangerous Trump supporters! <45>

I wonder what they have on him to have made him run. The guy could not even pass a driving license test, and you are telling me that he wanted the most stressful job on the planet??? The Ashley Biden diaries were a dark glimpse into the real Biden family, but no one wants to talk about it as we live in 24 hour news cycles and Big (Brother) Tech tells all the sheep how to feel. There was some dark, dark, dark shit that went on with Joe and that family. I am starting to see now that being a sick, corrupt, lying sociopath is not a symptom of being powerful in politics, it is a prerequisite.
It's a fact that, sadly, a lot of people are brainwashed and can't see that the media is shoving bullshit down their throat. The COVID lockdowns are a great example of how the media can control the thought of the masses. It's a hoax. It's how I got my yellow card...

"Conspiracy"

https://hereistheevidence.com/

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/

You got it, man, Joe Biden got 20 more million votes than Obama and he is not giving a State Of The Union because of dangerous Trump supporters.....has nothing to do with the fact that he has dementia and can not speak.

Seemed like Biden did well enough during the debates. You guys had to create conspiracies over that too. Spent so long whining that Biden has dementia and he showed up more coherent and level-headed than Trump. So Trumpanzees accused Biden of wearing an earpiece and taking PEDS looooool.

Also, he's gone 43 days in office without having a press conference. The longest of any pres in recent memory (pun intended!).

It's vanilla ice cream night in the social room at the assisted living center so they had to get him there in time...

Seemed like Biden did well enough during the debates. You guys had to create conspiracies over that too. Spent so long whining that Biden has dementia and he showed up more coherent and level-headed than Trump. So Trumpanzees accused Biden of wearing an earpiece and taking PEDS looooool.
Neoliberals be like:

"All the information that does not suit my narrative is a conspiracy theory and everyone I do not like is a racist Trumpanzee. Who needs rational debate when we can just silence our opposition and call them names so we do not have to deal with their arguments?".

I am no Trump supporter by the way, but I can still speak the truth on Biden. He is hands down the worst candidate of all time and there was massive fraud in this general and again interference in the primary. LMAO if you thought Joe did well at the debate - your standards are so low that anything north of passing out like Hillary did on 9/11/2016 was a success. They REFUSED to even talk about foreign policy because it makes him look so bad! Just ponder that: for the first time ever they did not talk about foreign policy. It was rigged to high heaven, like everything now a days. You can go back to sleep.

It's always funny to me that Republicans spent 4 years complaining about how much everyone hated Trump, how everyone and everything was against him. Then the same people were utterly shocked and confused when people voted against him in record numbers.

It's because everyone fucking hates Trump guys. Just like you've been saying all along. Why is this hard to grasp? You lost. Get over it.

Bunch of videos of people handling paper, can´t even know from which election. Anyway where can I see officially the turn out in nevada being 125%?
They are from this election. Did you go to hereistheevidence.com or the Charnin link? There are over 2 million documented anomalies with verified links at hereistheevidence.com. We know fraud occurred, it occurs in every election, it is just a question of how much and did it affect the end result. We will never find out as the only way to find out what really happened is a complete audit and the power that be will never allow that to happen. Heck, the courts are terrified to even hear the evidence that is already out there! Even the dems were taking victory laps yesterday when four republicans were arrested for fraud in Texas, rather than being worried the glaring fact that we do not have safe elections. Crowder also just did some investigating and found literally hundreds of illegal votes with fake addresses, voters registered to places on the highway, addresses that did not even exist, and Twitter STILL censored him! And that is just "voter fraud" (single voters engaging in fraud), not the bigger issue which is systemic "vote/election fraud" (like fraction magic or vote harvesting).

The fix is simple too: switch to paper and pencil ballots. Low tech elections are the only safe elections. The stuff you are referring to with counters rigging single ballots is small potatoes compared to "Fraction Magic", the stuff Bev Harris exposed (BTW, she is a liberal but agrees Trump was rigged).

Election fraud should NOT be a partisan issue. We all know Bernie was rigged by the neoliberals in 2016, and nothing was done about it. OBVIOUSLY if these people did not get punished and the problem was not fixed the fraud will continue. We do not have safe or fair elections, but people do not care if their 'team' wins, so this is how the fraud continues and the winners write off those bringing up these issues as sour grapes.

Back