Elections Uncle Joe Almost Came Off The Leash. His Handlers Cut the Feed

is this supposed to be news?

everybody knew biden was just a figurehead or a mouthpiece.

I made a simple question! How can I see the official election turn out of Nevada? From gvt source

They are from this election. Did you go to hereistheevidence.com or the Charnin link? There are over 2 million documented anomalies with verified links at hereistheevidence.com. We know fraud occurred, it occurs in every election, it is just a question of how much and did it affect the end result. We will never find out as the only way to find out what really happened is a complete audit and the power that be will never allow that to happen. Heck, the courts are terrified to even hear the evidence that is already out there! Even the dems were taking victory laps yesterday when four republicans were arrested for fraud in Texas, rather than being worried the glaring fact that we do not have safe elections. Crowder also just did some investigating and found literally hundreds of illegal votes with fake addresses, voters registered to places on the highway, addresses that did not even exist, and Twitter STILL censored him! And that is just "voter fraud" (single voters engaging in fraud), not the bigger issue which is systemic "vote/election fraud" (like fraction magic or vote harvesting).

The fix is simple too: switch to paper and pencil ballots. Low tech elections are the only safe elections. The stuff you are referring to with counters rigging single ballots is small potatoes compared to "Fraction Magic", the stuff Bev Harris exposed (BTW, she is a liberal but agrees Trump was rigged).

Election fraud should NOT be a partisan issue. We all know Bernie was rigged by the neoliberals in 2016, and nothing was done about it. OBVIOUSLY if these people did not get punished and the problem was not fixed the fraud will continue. We do not have safe or fair elections, but people do not care if their 'team' wins, so this is how the fraud continues and the winners write off those bringing up these issues as sour grapes.

It's always funny to me that Republicans spent 4 years complaining about how much everyone hated Trump, how everyone and everything was against him. Then the same people were utterly shocked and confused when people voted against him in record numbers.

It's because everyone fucking hates Trump guys. Just like you've been saying all along. Why is this hard to grasp? You lost. Get over it.
The media has brainwashed you. you are blind AF.

Lol. People will jump through loops to try and pretend this is normal.

It's always funny to me that Republicans spent 4 years complaining about how much everyone hated Trump, how everyone and everything was against him. Then the same people were utterly shocked and confused when people voted against him in record numbers.

It's because everyone fucking hates Trump guys. Just like you've been saying all along. Why is this hard to grasp? You lost. Get over it.
Everyone? Trump received the second most votes of any presidential candidate in history.

Remind me...

How long did Trump/Russia conspiracy nuts go on for?

Oh, wait, some of you tards still believe it.
Trump Russia? You mean the "conspiracy" the Republican led senate intel committee wrote this about?

"It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era."

Now compare this to the findings of the election fraud conspiracy:
74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpeg

Stop conflating the two. It's pathetic and I'm tired of disciplining you.

Trump Russia? You mean the "conspiracy" the Republican led senate intel committee wrote this about?

"It is our conclusion, based on the facts detailed in the Committee's Report, that the Russian intelligence services' assault on the integrity of the 2016 U.S. electoral process[,] and Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity, represents one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats to American national security in the modem era."

so the proof of russia/trump collusion is allegations made without actual evidence?

good job!

Rofl.

Remind me how many felonies and misdemeanors Trump was charged with and convicted of? Was it none? I forget, maybe you can help me out here.

Did Russia forget to "hack" the 2020 elections to make Trump win this time too?

Imagine being so delusional.

He cheated to win, there is no way he got 20 million more votes than Obama. The dude is worse than Killary for energy level.

Ok bud, we admit it.

There was multi-swing state conspiracy to cheat you guys by tens of millions of fake votes. Biden, hugo Chavez, the deep state, RINOS, and a cabal of cannibal child raping democrats all planned it out. Planned a pandemic, Burned ballots, stuff ballot boxes, used armies of dead voters, bribed officials, hacks voting machines, abducted voting machines, faked pipe bursts, printed ballots, shredded ballots. All the bat shit insane conspiracies conservatives have been bitching they were victims of are true yet we got away with all of it and you can’t prove a thing. You’re are the biggest victims since the slaves. You deserve all the pity.

Does that finally satisfy the right’s victim complex?

so the proof of russia/trump collusion is allegations made without actual evidence?

good job!
5 volumes and 1300+ pages, actually. I understand how desperate you guys are for the whataboutism play here. It's not going to happen. Even Newsmax has acquiesced to this fact.

Your Pillow guy, Kraken lady and Melting Rudy are all getting the fuck sued out of them and Trump's diehards are locked up. You lost.

Rofl.

Remind me how many felonies and misdemeanors Trump was charged with and convicted of? Was it none? I forget, maybe you can help me out here.

Did Russia forget to "hack" the 2020 elections to make Trump win this time too?

Imagine being so delusional.

apparently this election was fairest of them all with no sign of foul play

how convenient

5 volumes and 1300+ pages, actually. I understand how desperate you guys are for the whataboutism play here. It's not going to happen. Even Newsmax has acquiesced to this fact.

Your Pillow guy, Kraken lady and Melting Rudy are all getting the fuck sued out of them and Trump's diehards are locked up. You lost.

of allegations...

there was no proof of russia being behind hacking or trump colluding with them

apparently this election was fairest of them all with no sign of foul play

how convenient

The only cheating found so far was by Republicans. Trump tried to sabotage the USPS, multiple Trump loving Republicans found committing fraud, stacking the SCOTUS, and then attempting to strong arm governors and secs of state.

Only STILL to lose

<Dany07>

Back