• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections United States Presidential Debate Thread: The Final Confrontation

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be something else, that's for sure.

Take a sip every time Biden and the mediator avoid questions on the scandal. A sip, because an actual drink would kill us all. Heck we'd probably OD on water

Why not? Who doesn't love a trainwreck?

For a few minutes, but I had to turn the first one off after a bit. It was just embarrassing and made me a little sad that we have about 200 million citizens that are eligible to be president and these two were what we came up with.

Wow yes! I can't wait! Go President Trump!

That 88 looking real sus in the war room, not gonna lie.

sr1xv89oapw11.png

Looking forward to watching this with you guys, and the usual running commentary. Let's do it!

Biden's handlers have probably been rehearsing the shit out of the talking points while in Biden's Bunker for the past few days.

My prediction, Moderator will not ask anything above a softball question addressing the Hunter Biden laptop, if she asks anything at all. Biden will skate. Then she'll ask Trump why he has never denounced white supremacy.

Chris Wallace both looks and sounds like someone who just deserves a punch in the face. Similar to Jim Gray of showtime spots

Hey guys

Remember after the last debate when you were all like

"There shouldn't be another one" and "Nobody is gonna watch the others"

Ha. You guys are funny.

Race in America, sweet "Will you denounce white supremacy for the 437th time Mr. President?" Incoming...

Biden's handlers have probably been rehearsing the shit out of the talking points while in Biden's Bunker for the past few days.

My prediction, Moderator will not ask anything above a softball question addressing the Hunter Biden laptop, if she asks anything at all. Biden will skate. Then she'll ask Trump why he has never denounced white supremacy.
Pre complaining is awesome.

Hope she asks about Guliani jerking off to a 15 year old on video due out next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back