Unshakable feeling this world is imaginary

Oh, the DEEPNESS

*Insert Jaden Smith quote here*

Yeah, he's a bit nuts.

It comes from string theory man. Really, really smart people have developed the theory and it has nothing to do with Joe Rogan. If there are an infinite number of "universe bubbles" then there are an infinite number of worlds, which means infinite tries to make every single possibility happen. It basically means that everything that could happen, is happening right now.

Life is boring, I wish I could be this kinda crazy... at least it would make things interesting.

Feeling that way is a red flag, psychologically speaking.

From what I understand simulation theory has been disproved to some satisfaction.

The funny thing is that philosophers have been able to prove that the Simulation Theory is statistically more likely than any other explanation for existence. More recently, many scientists have substantiated the claims of those philosophers.

People love to make fun of the theory, but those people are scared children and incapable of actually believing in something as a product of logic, rather than emotion.

Chances are, we live in a simulation.

From what I understand simulation theory has been disproved to some satisfaction.
Psychology is pseudoscience. I really don't know why people believe such bullshit.

Simulation Theory has been nothing but substantiated.

The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person.

Why would the programmers write simulations for Justin Bieber or someone as evil as Yoko Ono, or Hillary Clinton? The whole "Matrix" idea is flawed and kind of dumb, imo.
The Matrix main idea was that the human brain would not accept a perfect reality: the brains would reject it and the bodies would die. So they had to make it imperfect and ugly so that the brains would accept it...

Pretty much this. Even if you some how break out of the simulation how do you know that the simulators didn't program you to think you broke out?

And what if you break out of the simulation and it sucks like some hell on earth shit. Whoever put us in the simulation did it to help us.

<PlusJuan>

It's not really that I feel that way. That's why I made sure to mention that I don't feel disassociated. I think that way and it fucks with my view of the world intellectually.

And for us this the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”
C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

And what if you break out of the simulation and it sucks like some hell on earth shit. Whoever put us in the simulation did it to help us.

<PlusJuan>
Or this world is a test; a trial run. Once we die, the real life begins.

<PlusJuan>
Guess better just take the blue pill then :confused:

Life is boring, I wish I could be this kinda crazy... at least it would make things interesting.
Life is what you make of it. Change your destiny. Be who you want to be.

Back