News UPDATE: Joseph Benavidez Releases Statement on his retirement from MMA

Pretty sure he wasn't looking to be a world beater when they first got together. No offense to Joseph. Some women are loyal but, who knows.
Loyal women are like unicorns, in general women dont love men, they love the success a man has, not the person itself and they are hypergamous meaning they are always looking for an upgrade.

My point being, I'm pretty sure Megan realized he wasn't gonna be some undefeated champ, and if she did want the best or whatever the hell that means....

If she is how you think she is, do you think she would have gotten with him in the first place?

Because i know female nature, women never stay with guys they consider "failures"
Depends on what happens post career. I've seen athletes in my area get divorced after there career but it's usually because they don't have that same drive and energy anymore (put on a bunch of weight and work some low paying menial job)

Wishing him a great retirement.
I’ll remember Joseph as a pioneer of the FLW division. First guy to fight for the belt and has fought for it numerous times. He competed with the best talent in the division and has beaten most of them. Unfortunately, he’ll also be remembered as one of the best to never win a belt, but it’s much better than being a journeyman with no legacy. Cheers Joe, thanks for the ride.

Depends on what happens post career. I've seen athletes in my area get divorced after there career but it's usually because they don't have that same drive and energy anymore (put on a bunch of weight and work some low paying menial job)
True, if he manages to be succesful in something else after his fighting career she will probably stay with him but if he doesnt she will move on most likely.

Finally. Now Megan can move on and marry the closest guy over 6’. Maybe another new nose.

Enjoy and thanks for the Scraps!

Never a big fan but always respected.

Legend. Joe B catches a lot of shit from new fans but he's a gem and had a hell of a career. Shame it ended how it did but time beats everyone. Hope he has a happy retirement.

Cool fighter :) Hilarious personality
Bangs Olivi, what's not to admire
Go in peace Benny

I'd say it's pretty expected, rather than breaking. Pretty sure he said he would retire after the second Figurennedo (however it's spelled) fight.

Omg I'm heartbroken and crestfallen

sanko sucks, olivi is 10x better

Sanko is really packing on the clown makeup and pushing her boobs into everyone's business -- and she doesn't know how to be concise on the mic.

Olivi seems pretty efficient in the interviews, is focused, and she's got a nice tight look about her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back