BIDEN DOESN'T NEED PENNSYLVANIA
>you are here
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED NORTH CAROLINA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED GEORGIA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED ARIZONA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED MICHIGAN
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED TO CONCEDE
1604423835822.jpg

I'm not sure if she really means anything with that, but a campaign manager musing aloud about losing certain battleground states this early, is probably not a good omen. Those guys see shit we don't, and I don't imagine she'd be entertaining that scenario if she was as confident as the pollsters suggest she should be.

updated
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED TEXAS
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED FLORIDA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED PENNSYLVANIA
>you are here
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED NORTH CAROLINA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED GEORGIA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED ARIZONA
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED MICHIGAN
BIDEN DOESN'T NEED TO CONCEDE
1604423835822.jpg
reminds me of this

I was laughed at for suggesting that Sherdog forums are right leaning, look at the fuckin poll on this thread lol. Rest my case.

Zero wait at the St. John’s Agriculture Center in St. Augustine, Florida.

Voted Libertarian, Jo Jorgensen.

I know your deeds. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Imagine if biden wins the popular vote by several million and loses the election...shits gonna get ugly

This is not directed to your post specifically. I'm not sure why people are still surprised by this considering its happened twice in most living voters life times.

It's entirely possible, dare I say likely, today. In fact I wouldn't be shocked if it became the norm and people stop reporting it completely.

I was laughed at for suggesting that Sherdog forums are right leaning, look at the fuckin poll on this thread lol. Rest my case.

If its any consolation Im a registered Democrat and voted Trump. My first time voting republican. I'm not interested in seeing America turn into an Islamic country like my former party does. Also Hilary and Biden? lol

Also been guaranteeing all the pollsters I voted Biden :)

It's not lol like at all. Its a fucking fight forum. Liberal as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back