Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is going on a radio show tonight so expect more laughs

Great..

So we'll get... "My investigators have found some very interesting stuff, VERY interesting stuff in Hawaii about that birth certificate... I'll be talking more about it in the near future!"

giphy.gif

The Trump campaign still owes cities like $2M in fees for bills during his visits.

President Donald Trump's re-election campaign owes nearly $2 million to 14 U.S. cities for unpaid police and public safety bills.

"According to the Center for Public Integrity (CPI), interviews with municipal officials and municipal records and statements show that Trump's campaign has not paid at least 14 bills totaling more than $1.82 million. The unpaid money was used to cover public safety and police costs related to the president's campaign rallies.

The 14 cities are Spokane, Washington; Billings, Montana; Mesa and Tucson, Arizona; Albuquerque, New Mexico; El Paso, Texas; Minneapolis and Eau Claire, Minnesota; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Battle Creek, Michigan; Lebanon, Ohio; Erie, Pennsylvania; Burlington, Vermont; and Wildwood, New Jersey."

14 U.S. Cities Still Waiting for Trump Campaign to Pay Nearly $2M in Police, Public Safety Bills (newsweek.com)

Here's the deal. He KNOWS it's over. He's just trying to bleed his cult members dry on the way out the door.

The Art Of The Deal....

<TheDonald>
^^^^^^^^This

So AZ is staying blue then? So many different opinions on this one

yup.. arizona suddenly not blue anymore
<Lmaoo>

It will stay blue.

Pima county is what dropped Bidens lead. That’s the last red county. There’s still about 35-40k from Pilma, which is the most blue county in the state.

Secondly, there are only about 90k ballots left, including the Pilma, and of those 90k, some will be thrown out.

So figure up the math on your own.

I bet we get a call on AZ tomorrow. Happy to do a sig bet with you if you’d like.

@Loiosh

Do you feel Trump will go after electors and keep scraping to try and win this, or will he eventually concede? Does he leave office without ever conceding? ...Does he try to negotiate some sort of terms of concession?

And what about the lame duck period ahead? What will he do in the meantime

Well, he has a website up collecting money to pay for an "investigation" that's helping him pay other bills, so he's probably inclined to drag this on as long as possible.

There are reports that pretty much everyone close to him is trying to get him to stop embarrassing himself, but Trump has to Trump.

@Lights Out 101

AZ is probably out of reach for Trump. Garret Archer, data quant, and Nate Cohn have the best updates on it on Twitter.

In general, Trump has underperformed the marks he needed for about two days.

A good bulk of what’s left, about 40k, is from blue county. There are about 40k additional that are mixed randomly.

I expect AZ to close about where it is at right now, Biden up 17k

Great..

So we'll get... "My investigators have found some very interesting stuff, VERY interesting stuff in Hawaii about that birth certificate... I'll be talking more about it in the near future!"

giphy.gif

The amount of prime directive rules I would break with Janeway... Tuvok can watch if he wants...

Aaaand the media's favorite racist hate group continues to be racist and ruin everything that's not about them. Shouldn't they be happy Biden won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back