Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden's lead in AZ has been steadily shrinking. Two days ago Biden was up 29,000 votes. A day ago he was up 19,000. Now he's down to 16,000. I believe there's still 120,000 left to count.

Prob going to be tight when it's all said and done.

It means he's a welcher and a lady of the night.

New bob av....
image.png.5d9583b730506ab9043f2463d52ce3e6.png

Hey hey, let’s leave Lindsey out of this.

I can only assume that the Trumpkins still concerned with AZ have accepted that Biden won the presidency and are just looking for something to 'pwn teh libz' with.

No its not. If Republicans actually didn't block early counting
It would have been called days ago
Dude, I’m not saying Dems didn’t win, but there were some VERY close states. How is that an argument?

Dude, I’m not saying Dems didn’t win, but there were some VERY close states. How is that an argument?
Because Pennsylvania should have been called days ago?

Yeah, it is.
Electoral college is going to be 306-232. Biden is up by almost 5 million votes. The only state that is in question is Georgia (and Arizona if you are delusional).

It is not a close election. It only seemed that way because of the high number of mail-in ballots. Voting the day of the election was close. Overall it was not.

Okay shit, apologies.

I suddenly thought we had bots inside the wire (apart from comrade @skysolo, i kid, i kid).
There are some Karens on here who are upset when someone disagrees with them.

It's fine to call the other corporate puppet a warmonger, but when you call their corporate puppet a warmonger, Sher-Karens get all upsets.

I thought were were supposed to push Biden to the left. <{nope}>

Electoral college is going to be 306-232. Biden is up by almost 5 million votes. The only state that is in question is Georgia (and Arizona if you are delusional).

It is not a close election. It only seemed that way because of the high number of mail-in ballots. Voting the day of the election was close. Overall it was not.
I mean, did you read my original post at all? Several key states were very close. That’s literally all I’m saying.

Of coarse it’s not close...since Lincoln, Biden has been the only candidate to create so much excitement..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back