Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to sit him down, sit in front of him. Say this first "YOU LOST! IT'S OVER!". Then play this video.

I think that clip is super funny, but I don't understand why so many people are butthurt he's using the legal channels. Yes, he's acting like a toddler on twitter. I get that. But how is wrong to use the legal channels?

Touché.

But despite their bias, Rolling Stone has not failed a fact check. Post Millennial cannot say that.

They are both biased, but at least Rolling Stone is honest.
Yeah, let's use a magazine that can't even do a truthful movie review. JC. That is some high level dishonesty shit right there.

And I repeat: I fucking hate Trump.

I think that clip is super funny, but I don't understand why so many people are butthurt he's using the legal channels. Yes, he's acting like a toddler on twitter. I get that. But how is wrong to use the legal channels?

It's not wrong per se... But he's 0 - 10 in election challenges with the courts since the election last week. Now it SEEMS like he's flailing wildly, flinging anything at the walls and praying they stick.

It SEEMS that way...

He's a propagandist. If you choose to believe him that's up to you. Just be aware of what he is doing, and try think critically. Don't just take his word for it, he is a known liar, with an agenda.

dont really care about who is giving the information if it’s not opinion. I am more concerned with the content itself. In his case, mostly videos from a violent left.

I never really see him giving opinion, TBH. It’s not like he’s doctoring the videos. Unless he’s an special effects wizard.

Lol he was going around calling everyone Cucks trying to anger them. Talk shit get hit, been a Sherdog rule since 07.

He got what he wanted though. Got "Assaulted" by a mob (Where he barely had a black eye) and got plenty of footage and cashed out on go fund me. He played the right for an easy payday.

Is he on the ground in every video he posts? I didn’t know that. Didn’t realize he was orchestrating each event. My bad.

gotcha. So if he just posted the videos of the violence without calling them ANTIFA he’d be fine.

A legit reporter would investigate the videos and find out who is involved. Ngo isn't doing any actual reporting, he's just tweeting this videos and labeling them Antifa.

Yea, it's better your way. To bend over backwards for the people who have screwed you over your entire life. Biden is not on your side.

Grow a set.

https://peoplesparty.org/organize/

Media and those who need to be outraged are now hit with a trump less vacuum for youtube attention and tweets.

It will be entertaining to see who they get to fill the void but my guess is the left will eat the left for needing more free shit for the lower class who doesn't wanna work at all

A legit reporter would investigate the videos and find out who is involved. Ngo isn't doing any actual reporting, he's just tweeting this videos and labeling them Antifa.

didn’t say he was a reporter. More just interested that he’s shining a light on the violence tbh.

Andy Ngo was last spotted taking a gallon of Ben & Jerry's into a cement factory. We're not sure what he's doing in there, but he might be planning to hurt himself.

When he comes back from his moan shed, what accent do you think he'll utilize as part of his schtick? Will he go with the sophisticated liverpool accent, or will it be something zany, like a redneck kiwi accent, or perhaps a Scottish one? Maybe he goes Indian?

dont really care about who is giving the information if it’s not opinion. I am more concerned with the content itself. In his case, mostly videos from a violent left.

I never really see him giving opinion, TBH. It’s not like he’s doctoring the videos. Unless he’s an special effects wizard.
But that's the thing, you only think it's"the violent left" because Ngo says so. And yes, he is definitely editing the videos.
Context matters.

If you think that Proud Boys are any better than Antifa, that's a problem. Where are Ngo's videos of "the violent right"?

Oh that's right, it's not his schtick to be impartial. It's his schtick to "expose Antifa". He is not a journalist, he is a propagandist.

When he comes back from his moan shed, what accent do you think he'll utilize as part of his schtick? Will he go with the sophisticated liverpool accent, or will it be something zany, like a redneck kiwi accent, or perhaps a Scottish one? Maybe he goes Indian?
I vote for Boston accent.

j01FsEwB

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back