US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 263856
  • Start date
Semantics but Ive seen hundreds or even thousands of UFOs. Most likely the vast majority of them originated on this planet.

So can someone explain to me why out of all<and theres been many,one even made a pledge> the presidents who said theyre gonna look into UFOs once in office,not one kept their promise<or denied existance afterwards>. Aside from some idiotic PR sanctioned jokes or statements.
Maybe they feel the government would lose too much face directly lying to the people UFOs dont exist and then they appear. But that would then prove 2 things. First,their evidence is too overwhelming and dont want to lie. Second,they have no control or contact,otherwise they could control the narrative far better or at least deny it and be dond with it cause they would know the little green men wont just, pop up,since theyre besties.

All in all government probabily knows but their thinking is- this way we at least give the impresion we know whats up and give some semblance of control rather than keep denying it and then if they pop up people get two<or three even-gov. lying to them,authorities can lose control> doses of panic.

Last edited:
So can someone explain to me why out of all<and theres been many,one even made a pledge> the presidents who said theyre gonna look into UFOs once in office,not one kept their promise. Aside from some idiotic PR sanctioned jokes or statements.
Maybe they feel the government would lose too much face directly lying to the people UFOs dont exist and then they appear. But that would then prove 2 things. First,their evidence is too overwhelming and dont want to lie. Second,they have no control or contact,otherwise they could control the narrative far better or at least deny it and be dond with it cause they would know the little green men wont just, pop up,since theyre besties.

Check out the documentary Unacknowledged on Netflix, if you have the service. Someone here recommended it to me. I think it might provide you with some insight as to your questions.

So can someone explain to me why out of all<and theres been many,one even made a pledge> the presidents who said theyre gonna look into UFOs once in office,not one kept their promise<or denied existance afterwards>. Aside from some idiotic PR sanctioned jokes or statements.

All in all government probabily knows but their thinking is- this way we at least give the impresion we know whats up and give some semblance of control rather than keep denying it and then if they pop up people get two<or three even-gov. lying to them,authorities can lose control> doses of panic.

The governor of Arizona made fun of the phoenix lights thing at a press conference, but later admitted (once he was out of office) that he himself had seen the same thing and he had no idea what it was.

Really clear there..

My guess is a piece of reentered space junk. Really hot?

What I've noticed when it comes to these videos is that they are always registered with thermal cameras. Why don't we have clear footage? It seems much more likely that there's something funky going on with our sensors that's giving false readings than aliens.

Jgarner I'm an aircraft avionics technician and I can tell you that's not the way FLIR works. You're not gonna get a false reading that looks like that. Ever.

Jgarner I'm an aircraft avionics technician and I can tell you that's not the way FLIR works. You're not gonna get a false reading that looks like that. Ever.

While i agree that it's highly unlikely, it is entirely possible for it to be equipment error. Any technology is capable of having errors. It's more likely to be some sort of misreading by the sensors than aliens.

I'm leaning towards something like this though...

Cormorant UAVs are about 6 meters long and white.

Cormorant.jpeg

They are driven by an electric turboshaft engine that produces 560kW of power. An upgraded version with an electric engine wouldn't produce a thermal thrust right? It's also possible that the thrust is being washed out from the range.

They are also fully capable of being deployed via submarine.

About 10 years ago these were being developed by Skunkworks and DARPA. The ocean models were meant to be deployed via submarine and fly around for a few hours and then return to a specific point in the ocean for retrieval.

So maybe this is what the pilots are reading. Maybe this is the upgraded version that's still under TS classification. Maybe submarines were testing out this equipment in secret and the regular Navy ran into it. That would explain the bubbling water the pilots saw. That's how they deploy. Then it hovered for a minute and ran its mission. Maybe that combined with pilot and sensor error such as parallax and radar jamming, tricked the pilots into thinking it was larger than it really was and going faster than it really could. That's something that's been known to happen.

Or maybe it's Russian/Chinese and that's why the government couldn't identify it. Russia definitely had the capability to create a UAV like that. They are also known to harass our pilots. Maybe that's why they released the footage. We're basically saying "hey, cut the shit out. We are getting closer to blowing it out of the sky and exposing your program. Let's not escalate this any further."

What are your thoughts about something like that?

Let me preface this by saying that I don't really believe in UFO's but I don't know what to make of this. https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sci-t...ows-u-s-navy-jet-encounter-with-ufo-1.3839523 It's a legimate news source. Same thing was posted in USA today. Could someone debunk this for me so I can sleep easy at night.

Very unconvincing video. What's the incentive for the government de-classifying actual footage of aliens or whatever? This looks & sounds like bored pilots who stumbled on some kind of drone or tracking device in the middle of nowhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back